#09

After that day.... the day he left without saying anything, I never saw him again.... only Satang and Prom often came to join my group, and I had to get the headache of dealing with Winny who kept getting angry because of Satang...., Ford told me that Satang was also a YouTuber with the most subscribers in our university..... Winny had previously said she would challenge him.... Satang accepted, and finally Winny was defeated.... somehow Winny ended up hating Satang so much........

Okay....there's the most unlucky thing I've experienced.... Lately, I've also been seeing Deli more often.

Not just meeting (crossing paths), she always insinuated me by bringing her new boyfriend

She said I was gay, disgusting dumped, discarded....

Honestly, if she was a man, I would have killed her....She’s  so annoying....

“ men who like men already  disgusting, childish behavior is no wonder that he’ll will get abandoned”

I clenched my fists against the insults from Deli

"But....isn't going out with 7 different men every night even more disgusting, just waiting to get paid and being a slut?"

Mark came over and sat in front of me

"You!", Deli shouted.

"What do you think Fourth, being a slut is a bit disgusting, but being a slut who always judges and insults others, spreading hatred....that's even more disgusting, right?"

Mark speaks with a smile

Honestly this is scary

"Mark Pakin!!!, watch your mouth!", Deli seemed to be getting angry and I guess her boyfriend was too.

Is Mark not afraid?

Deli's boyfriend's face looks scary

But instead of being frightened...Mark turned towards them

"Do you think you have the right to call me names? Are you offended by what I said? Did I call you names?" Mark asked.

"YOU INSULTED MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU BASTARD!"

Danger

"Bastard?, that word is more suitable for your boyfriend. .....Park, a second year student of the medical faculty. ...."

Mark knows...I mean does he know?

Mark stood up and walked towards them, stopping right in front of Park (Deli's boyfriend).

He whispered something

And for a moment, Park's face turned deathly pale.

Mark then sat back down in front of me....while Park pulled Deli's hand away from the place...

"Do you need anything?", I asked Mark.

"Gemini isn't ignoring you, he was  back  home in another province for the past few days he asked me to look after you.... hmm... he should be at his condo by now", said Mark.

"I didn't ask about Gemini," I said.

"This is the address of his condo. ..... Last night when he called me his voice sounded hoarse like he was sick, if you want to visit him. .... please. ...."

Why do I find Gemini and his  friends weird?

-

DING DONG~~~

But I seem to be weird too.....

"Fourth?"

A hoarse voice called my name as soon as the door opened.....

Mark asked me to visit Gemini.... and I actually did~~~~

Ai Fourth....

"I’m s-sorry....I shouldn't have come," I said clumsily as I turned around to leave.

"Wait," he said while holding my hand.

"....", this atmosphere is very awkward

"Stay with me......will you?~"

                                                                                                                                                  To Be Continued