#05

I'm tired

"Fourth"

"mom"

"Is there’s something wrong?"

"no khrub"

"Oh...I see."

"khrub"

I went to university with a headache...I think I have a fever....

Upon arriving at the university, I had to hide from the Gemini fans who seemed to have prepared themselves to attack me with hundreds of thousands of questions.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home?", asked Ford worriedly.

"No...I'm fine, I need to see Gemini, and clarify everything once again," I said.

"hmm...I guess now you don't have to go see him," Ford said.

"I need to make it clear once again Ford"

"You don't need to see him....because he's on his way to this place", Ford said.

I saw Gemini coming, but this time he wasn't alone, he came with his  friends whom I didn't know.

"hello Gemini's boyfriend," one of them greeted me.

Bukkk!!!

"Satang, why did you hit my head?"

"Hello Fourth, I'm Satang, Gemini's friend"

"Introduce me too", whispered another.

"I'm just curious, so it was you who managed to make this emotionless man fall in love??"

"You're ignoring me, oh...your name is Fourth right?, my name is Prom...by the way is Mark not coming?"

It seems like Satang and Prom are two people with opposite personalities...

Satang seems like someone who is quiet but also friendly, while Prom seems like someone who.....ummm.....

“I want to take you to lunch,” said Gemini, who finally spoke after a long silence.

“oh...I also want to talk about something....but....”

It’s only between  ME AND YOU..... it would be nice if I could say that...

“Don’t worry, you go and talk...Prom and I will be waiting for you here”, said Satang who seemed to know that I only wanted to talk alone with Gemini.

I turned toward Winny and Ford

Both nodded...

“oh...I almost forgot, erm..this is Winny and Ford, my friends”, I said.

“hiiii”, Prom greeted kindly, while Ford replied with a stiff smile

As for Winny....as usual although he was friendly, it was not easy for him  to accept new people, he kept staring at Satang with a sharp gaze.

“Come on”, Gemini said with his  straight face

I responded with a slow nod before follow him....

To Be Continued