#22.2

JJ/N : Hellow Hii, today is Saturday.... which mean it's weekend 🙂

Weekend, but....why i can't even get my comfy holiday?, This morning  I  got message from my boss... which ask me to send some reports, my neck felt sore now 🤧 , but....when i open my wattpad i feel more comfortable i mean when i got some DM ask about this ff update. I'm happy that some people still waiting for this fanfiction 🥺.

Ekhmm...oh, guys I also excited about GemFot new upcoming series, it's a little sad that they wont appear in MilkLove series (well I'm waiting). But we got new series for them...., Ok... let's wait and always support our son 🥰

Happy Reading
Thank you for always being patient with me, joy joy naa jaa 😗

...

"Fourth..."

"Answer me Gem... I'm sick  with  those memories."

He took my hand and led me straight to his condo, ignoring Mark and our other friends.

Once we arrive at his condo, he brought me to sit on the  sofa with he kneeling infront of me

"That's true......., as you know I'm from the future, and I think you are too"

"Then why can't I remember anything?"

"Maybe it's the effect of the accident you had..."

"Gem"

"hmm"

"Then...how our relationship in the future?, When our first meet?,how we finally ended up together?, And why i suddenly get into an accident?, and why did you keep avoiding me at our first meet?"

"Actually I've known you for a long time, but that time for the first time you invited me to talk, it's just that our first conversation was not a good conversation...you seemed to hate me.But then something unexpected happened....you suddenly confess your feelings"

I hated him and then confessed my feelings?

After that Gemini continued to tell stories, he told me about me saying he don't need to go overboard when confess his feelings, about me running away from home because I thought my father didn't approve of our relationship and many more.

Gemini's face looked excited as he recounted our dating days, just by listen to him made me regret for not being able to remember anything.

"But anyway I'm not a good boyfriend Fourth........ I'm really a bad boyfriend, I never made you feel happiness on each of our anniversary, many things happened...., until.... the day you had an accident..."

The handsome face wrinkled, a pair of beautiful eyes reddened, he slowly took my hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry Fourth," he said sincerely.

"I won't forgive you!", I said firmly.

"..."

"You....too much, you say you're not a good boyfriend?, which part of you is not good?, based on your story you keep taking care of me all the time, you give me what I want, you also put up with my stupidity very much, if you're not a good boyfriend then what kind of boyfriend are you?"