#03.2

JJ/N : Hello...Hai, good morning, it's 07:40 am here i just waiting for my bus to go to my workplace then i remember that i want to upload this chapter, ekhmm....guysss anyway i have a sad message to you....ermm....for this 2nd season i might only upload 4 chapters per week IF I'm  not busy ✌🏻, since the Indonesian Version still on going 💦,  so I hope you won't get bored if i made you guys waiting for too looong....yeah loong i mean for a long time, enjoooyyy😗

....

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"You know you're a complete idiot with no loopholes, do you think Gemini is cheating on you, has your brain been turned upside down, or are you studying for a role on television?"

"What are you talking about?"

"your stupidity"

"Huh?"

"Gemini is looking for you everywhere, he says you want to break up"

"That's right"

"and the reason you broke up was because you thought he was cheating on you"

"umm"

"stupid, he's not cheating, he's been working overtime the past few days because he wants to finish his work quickly so he can take you on a vacation for your anniversary, didn't you always say you wanted to go to Japan?"

"But ....... he called someone and said ...."

"I love you?", Ford asked, which surprised me.

"he asked Mark for help to write a letter for you, and Mark asked me for help because he had a sudden work, Mark asked me for help, and of course I didn't do it for free......I asked for something in return"

....

Their Conversation 👇🏻👇🏻

Ford: "remember it's not just you who will soon have an anniversary khun Gemini, that ticket I need...."

Gemini: "Just pay attention to my request, by the way, is that all there is to the letter?"

Ford: "answer first"

Gemini: "khrub I'll buy it for  you"

Ford: "good, okay about your letter i think it still not enough, should you add sentence like  you know i love you very much, or something like that?

Ford: "What do you think?"

Gemini: "You know I love you very much...."

Ford: "yups, this afternoon he came complaining saying you're not paying enough attention now, he complained until Winny and I were overwhelmed, he's really.......heiii....Gemini?, hello..."

.....

I fell silent listening to Ford's explanation

"Phi told you, there's no way Gemini will cheat on you."

That's right

Ah!!! I must be crazy

I didn't trust my own partner and even dared to say break up without listening to his explanation....

"Where is Gemini?"

"He just texted that he was looking for you around your condo."

You idiot....how could anyone run away to the house?

"I went to see Gemini"

I hurried to my place

Does he think I ran away without the car?

My car is even still perfectly parked

But I can't blame him either.... ....... I'm too stupid...hmm...... we're both stupid....

.

.

he's there.

Across the street

His brow furrowed

he looked around him with worry

"Gemini!!!", I shouted his name.

He turned around

"Fourth!!!", he exclaimed

"Fourth...I don't......"

"Don't say anything and don't come close, listen to me until I finish speaking"

He stood there, we looked at each other

"Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak, I'm sorry........ I've been too selfish, sorry I've accused you, and sorry that I've doubted your loyalty, sorry that I was so bold as to say the word breakup without thinking"

"....."

A smile was etched on his tired-looking face

"I love you Fourth!!!", he shouted.

"Wait there!"

I shouted and ran towards him.

Suddenly!!!!!

"FOURTH, WATCH OUT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!"

I haven't even tell him that i also love him....

To Be Continued