Special Chapter : Three

JJ/N : e.... just read JJ don't know what to say here... enjoy 😅

...

"Let me open my gift na khrub", a hoarse voice sounded along with his warm breath that touched my skin making me feel so nervous that I unconsciously bit my lower lip.

"You're so sweet", Gemini said before giving me a sweet peck on my cheek.

"Gem..."

"Khrub"

"Can you do it more .... today?"

"Khrub?"

I raised both my hands to cup his face and looked into his shining eyes

"I....can't bear to see you tormented by restraint..."

"Fourth"

"It's not you Gem...."

"But... .... I don't want to hurt..."

"D-doing it with the person we love should be fun...if you do it like that...you'll only torture yourself"

"Fourth"

"I also tormented...Gem...."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded slowly

"Alright, let's get ready"

---

Gemini took me to the room

he opened all the curtains that had been blocking our view of the night view

"Gem..."

I'm worried that someone is watching

"We're on the top floor. ...."

Gemini smiled and slowly reached out his hands to unbutton my pajamas one by one.

After the last button was undone, his thick hands traced my entire body before pulling down my pajamas then leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my shoulder. Then he took a tie and tied my hands together. After that....

"Ugh..w-what are you doing?", I asked as Gemini sucked my skin with his hot lips

"Leaving proof .... that you .... belong only to me, even if I have to give up my life .... I won't let anyone take you away from me!"

Possessive... Scary....but....I know he's doing that because he loves me so much....

"Gemini...do it"

"khrub"

He laid me down on the bed and took off his shirt and pants, then he leaned down and gave me a hot kiss.

His hot lips crushed my lips roughly, this was another version of Gemini...his tongue explored every corner inside my mouth but strangely it didn't make me have trouble breathing.

I savored every kiss he gave me.

Until I realized something was touching mine...

"Gem"