#08

"Yeah....we're dating," Gemini spoke without taking his eyes off me.

For a moment I saw Deli stomp her foot in annoyance before turning and leaving

I won....but just as I realized, I dragged Gemini back into my troubles....

-

"I'm sorry....I always bring you into my problems," I said without daring to look at him.

Right now I don't know if he’ll be upset or angry with me.

"I don't mind anything," Gemini said.

"So.......you and Gemini aren't actually dating?", asked Satang.

I nodded slowly

"hmm...weird", muttered Prom.

"Yeah...weird...Gemini doesn't know me and I keep dragging him into my problems, I'm sorry", I said.

"heiii, don't apologize  I'm not saying you're weird...the weird one is Gemini..., khun you usually don't let anyone except us to approach you more than 1 meter away, but look at this....you even took the initiative to bring your face closer and boldly touched Fourth's face", Prom turned to Gemini.

Gemini was still staring at me, his silent face giving me goosebumps as well as curiosity about what was on his mind.

"Gem," I said softly

He calmly turned to look at Prom and said...

"None of your business"

Short, Concise, and Clear

What a problem

"Fourth try asking"

I'm not sure if it will work, but I'll try. .....

"W-why are you approaching me?"

"because your smile is sweet"

Shit~~

"Fourth..believe it or not....Gemini really likes you," said another figure who had just arrived.

"Mark"

"He is Mark....Gemini's closest friend," Prom whispered as if he wasn't Gemini's friend.

"You must be kidding me," Winny said

"If you  didn’t know anything, just  keep your  mouth shut", Satang spoke.

"Did I even ask you?"

"No, but I was being sarcastic."

"I...."

"Well I'll let you two talk about that later, now back to Satang and Winny, what's the matter with you two? You just met and got acquainted but why are you already enemies?"

From the question, Winny blamed Satang and Satang blamed Winny....it really gave me a headache....

I briefly turned my gaze to the figure who was always silent (Gemini)

He looked down at his phone, then approached Mark who was still busy with the two people who were always arguing.

Mark's expression slowly changed....he looked pale and then nodded slowly at Gemini....

Gemini looked at me

He didn't say anything, just turned around and left.

Is he hiding something?

But whatever it is....... it's none of my business.....

To Be Continued