#15.2

JJ/N : kindly remind me if there's any mistake 🥴, joy joy naa ja 😁

.

.

Dug.....Dug....Dug....

M-my heart....

ah no...no..... I can't....you must be focus ai Fourth!!!

"Aiii Winny st..."

I, who was just about to start fighting Winny, immediately fell silent as soon as I saw the figure who was Winny's opponent.......Satang!!!

But before I focused on Satang and Winny, I was surprised that they both stopped arguing (before I stopped them) and....the situation around us was also so quiet...

Hmm...why?, what's wrong with ........

H-hand.... Gemini's hand was still tightly pressed against my shoulder as if protecting me from everyone who seemed to be enjoying the argument between Satang and Winny, even Ford who seemed to have just caught up with us looked stunned..... I looked into the sharp eyes of the man beside me then slowly raised my index finger to pat his hand that was touching me.

"Gem..."

"Speak Fourth"

"I-I..."

"Just talk..... I'll protect you."

'kyaaa~~~~~'

All the girls suddenly screamed hysterically after the last word was spoken by this young man who was famous for his cold heart, straight face, and extreme callousness.

.

.

"You two tell us... What's wrong with you?"

I sat covering my mouth tightly while staring at Gemini with a sharp gaze, how could I not, he had caused chaos by detonating a romantic boy bomb in the middle of a turf war between Satang and Winny at the badminton court.

Look at that calm face..the more I see it the more I want to pull his cheeks because I'm so upset....now I have to bear everything alone, my friends  interrogating me now...

"Why are you daydreaming?"  Winny  ask me.

"N-nothing...we're just....", I immediately shut my mouth tightly when I saw Gemini's disappointed look.

Oh...yes....he was flirt with me, but how could I tell my friends?

"Nothing?, then what was that about?"

"it.....it"

Ai damn Gemini how can you sit quietly after causing this mess?

Take responsibility!

At least say something that can get me away from all the crazy questions of my  friends!

"I...."

He spoke

Looks like he understood the code I gave him

"I flirted with Fourth......and he agreed with it."

"That's true....Gemini......"

Shiaaaa!!!!!!!

Ai Fourth!!

How many times a day do i have to swear because of Gemini?

.

.

"I flirted with Fourth, and he agreed with it, How could you say that to my friends? Do you know that if they know it means the whole world knows especially Ford he can't keep his mouth shut", I asked irritably after I managed to drag Gemini and escape from my two friends who were still in shock.

"But it's true isn't?"

"khun.... don't you worry about others?"

"Why should I?"

"You...Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak flirting with me who is a man??"

"What's wrong with that?"

"khun~~~"

"you're a man or a woman why should they comment, our relationship has nothing to do with them"

"Then what will you do if they don't accept our relationship?"

"they're just other people, who cares....if they don't like it that's their business"

"...."

"Fourth......you shouldn't always live by following others.......you should do what you want to do"

"You say that...aren't you afraid of me rejecting you?"

"If you reject me because it's your heart's desire....I'll let you go."

"Aoo didn't you say you wouldn't let me go?"

"not letting you go doesn't mean forcing you....if you don't love me I'll let you go"

"Aren't you afraid of heartbreak?"

"I must be heartbroken....but I won't force you, maybe I'll just disappear from your life."

"W-why h-have to...."

"Because I know....even if I let you go, it doesn't mean I be able erase my feelings."

To Be Continued