#12

Time flies so fast......it's been a week since Gemini stayed at my house....

And after that night.....not much has changed between us....

His fanclub is still trying to find out about me and Gemini.

Deli who still keeps throwing insults at me

X Shipper who still defends me and acts like she's a mother taking care of her son and son-in-law (seriously).

Gemini with his straight face who now roams more and more often in my faculty cafeteria

Mark who often acts as if he is an insurance consultant

Prom who kept promoting Gemini to me, telling me about Gemini's advantages

As for Satang and Winny.......hufttttt

"stressed-out asshole"

"If you have no talent, don't play games!"

"If you have a trashy mouth, shut up!"

"I have a trashy mouth but I'm talented, better than you having a trashy mouth and no talent"

Seriously

"You two shut up!!!, we're discussing the weekend getaway, not arguing", Ford spoke up making the two finally shut up.

"Always arguing... be careful falling in love khun", Mark teased both of them

"Me, falling in love with that trash mouth, that's never going to happen."

"Do you think I would like a talentless but showy human like you?"

"Well...we'll see," Mark said again.

"I don't think so Mark," said Prom.

"Wanna bet?", asked Mark.

"hmm...if they don't like each other, I'll kiss Ford....but if they like each other....you should kiss Ford," said Prom.

"I'm not taking part in the bet!", of course Ford objected, he didn't say anything at all but was dragged along.

"Because you're the only one left, Ford," said Prom.

"What do you mean, there's Gemini and Fourth."

"Putting Gemini in this bet will only shorten our lifespan," said Prom.

"Fourth?", Ford hasn't given up yet

Me?

"You want us to die before the bet starts?", asked Mark.

"Hey...is kissing me that bad?", I asked.

"Not only is it bad...but it's like we're knocking on the grim reaper's door, can't you see the face of Gemini who is ready to slaughter us if we mess with you?, even though this is just a joke but I'm sure he will and definitely strangle our necks", Prom explained at length.

I turned to look at Gemini

"So is it a deal?", asked Prom

"Of all people, why me", Ford said with a frustrated look on his face.

"Don't worry Ford...I won't let Prom kiss you," Mark said.

This...sounds....

"umm....thanks Mark"

Ford is Ford

If Prom doesn't kiss it, it means MARK will....

But before that...........Satang and Winny........... will they end up killing each other, or.......

"Fourth", called Gemini

"hm?"

"Don't stress khrub", his forefinger gently touched my wrinkled forehead.

"I'm not stressed," I said.

"Smile then"

"Why do you keep asking me to smile?"

"Your smile is sweet"

He said it again....is that even an answer to my question?

To Be Continued