#18.2

JJ/N : Update for no reason...😶

Hehe

Joy joy na jaa 😚

...

Both my hands  perfectly clenched

Is Deli fooling me?

Or am I the fool for not following my heart?

"Fourth"

I heard Gemini's voice calling me

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Looking for you."

That doesn't answer my question khun

he then looked at Deli and that  man before looking at me.

"Gem...is this the reason why you....."

"Wanna go with me?", he asked.

He's so kind and soft to me

Even though I....already.....

"If seeing her is too painful for you....you can come to me, I will heal your wounds."

"..."

"I'll treat it and won't let you get hurt again"

"Gem...I.... I don't understand why you're so nice to me eventhough i already hurt you...but anyway....."

"You don't need to like me Fourth...just letting me be by your side is enough"

"Gem."

"or I can be your friend, I'm willing"

"Willing?"

"Seriously?"

"You're willing but your face is wrinkled... Gem...listen to me"

"Hmm?"

"I'm....not sad that she lied, I'm upset can't you see my face, she cheated me out of thousands of baht do you know, I used almost all of my savings if my mom knew she will definitely hit  my back"

"So you..."

"I accepted her not because I like her...well I used to like her but somehow I started to feel that I'm not that fond of her anymore...I accepted her because I wanted to make sure of my feelings"

he smiled

"What do I do now? He's costing me...see I only have this"

"About that...."

"Need professional help?"

"Mark?"

"It's nice that you still say my name....but I'd be happier if you called me Mr. Mark."

Exaggerated

"you know.... I was...."

"Fourth, let's go," Gemini said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait!!!"

Mark prevented us

"Where are you going?"

"There"

"Want to face that girl?"

"Can you face her?"

"Need a professional help?"

"you met the right person"

Mark made me think of an insurance commercial

"So do you want to talk or not?", Gemini asked.

"You keep interrupting me you impatient bastard", grumbled Mark.

"About that girl...we can't catch her now....we have to come up with a plan."

"Plan?", I asked.

"hmm.... plan...", Mark said.

.

.

"So that guy is Tum, he's a third year law student, both of his parents are businessmen, well I often hear from my father that their company has gotten into a lot of trouble, as for Deli... her reputation is pretty bad in the nightlife....

"Huh?"

"That guy is a student and Deli...aren't high school students not allowed in that pub?"

"You don't know the power of their family.......yes it's far below mine but won't money always help everything?"

I couldn't help but be surprised when I heard Mark's explanation

"They're both con artists," Mark said.

"If they're rich why would they cheat?", I asked.

"Some people don't have to be poor to be con artists...what should I call it?"

JJ/N : well this actually based on my experience tho~.~

"So...You mean......"

"Deli and Tum work together to attract girls and guys who are interested in them, deceive them and then dump them....and if anyone objects they will hire gangsters to finish them off, and that's their hobby," Mark added.

"Scary....I think it's better if I just give up," I said.

"Give up?"

"umm...I don't want anyone to get hurt....about the money....I'll save up again," I said.

"Hurt? That's scary? That's all you think it's scary?" Mark didn't seem to believe what I said.

"...."

"Khun Gem...it seems your boyfriend is really dumb, that's why he becomes their target."

"Mark", Gemini say in dark voice

"S-sorry Fourth...sorry I didn't mean to...."

"No problem,....and about my money I don't care...i mean.."

"But if you let him...there will be the next victim Fourth...."

"But they're dangerous"

"Don't worry....I can handle them...just two...I mean two bugs, if I can't get rid of them don't call me Mark Pakin."

He smiled....but his eyes were scary....

Who exactly is  Mark?

To Be Continued