#19.2

JJ/N : ekhmm....so i just saw my own Wattpad profile and i just found out that i already have 200 followers, i can't believe... I will got that much  cuz i never thought that people will follow me 🥺...cuz i never hope for that (only read it...or wrote comments i already very happy for that)

i....i-i dont know if my followers will increase or decrease after this (maybe it will decrease to 199 or whatever)

Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE (included my SINGLE GANG) 🙏🏻

Here we gooo...another chapter, joy joy naa jaaa 😚
.

.

"Do you think Mark won't do anything dangerous?", I asked.

"He won't be Mark Pakin if he wasn't dangerous Fourth."

"What do you mean?"

"Mark is more dangerous than anyone else, you know that well enough."

"hmm..."

"Are you okay?", Gemini asked me.

"Do you want an honest answer or do you want a comforting answer?"

"honest"

"I'm fine....it's just that I'm a little disappointed."

"..."

"I've liked Deli for a long time....but I never thought that she was...."

"..."

"I'm so stupid, aren't I?"

"You're not stupid Fourth...you just trusted the wrong person."

"It's the same thing."

"It's not the same.... .... If you trust me...I'll take care of you."

"....."

"If you trust me...I will keep your trust"

he looked at me  sincerely

"No need to worry about me.... ..... I'm fine.......hmm...yes I'm fine."

I walked first while enduring the chaotic feeling I felt....

Biipp!!! Biiipp!!!

"Fourth....Car!!!"

Gemini yelled as he pulled me to avoid a passing car, he pulled me into his arms...

I'm so shocked

"I-I...."

"I almost failed to save you again Fourth"

Save me?.... again?

"I almost lost you. ......"

His voice trembled, he tightened his embrace, his heart  also beating so fast

A moment later he loosened his embrace and checked over my body

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Are you felt hurt??"

"I-I'm fine."

"hufftt, thank goodness"

"I didn't even get hit but why are you so worried?", I asked without thinking.

"Why am I worried? You even asked me that Fourth, what do you think I'll do if you get hit by a car again right in front of my eyes? What will happen to me if I have to watch your body covered in blood again? Do you want me to go crazy?" he asked in a frustrated tone.

His eyes glazed over

"I...."

"Fourth, do you know?, I'm very happy to come back and see you again....do you know?, in the future....I failed to protect you....I'm very happy to see you again but also very scared....I'm very scared....what if you get hurt?, what if the accident happens when I'm not around....or what if I'm too late to save you....I think about that Fourth."

he sat down on the ground and covered his face with his palms.

I...... don't understand.....You can curse me saying I'm stupid, but I didn't understand a single thing he said....

"Gem"

"You are very precious to me Fourth......"

I...felt guilty....so I sat down in front of him before slowly hugging him....

"I'm sorry......although I don't understand what you're saying....but I've made you worry so much about me."

"....."

"Sorry."

I heard him sobbing

For the first time I saw his weak side

Ai Fourth.... exactly what are you doing in the future?

What accident made this man in front of you feel guilty like this?

But whatever the accident was...I'm sure   must because of my stupidity problem

I'm sure  about it, because Winny and Ford often complained about my stupidity...

If I wasn't their best friend since childhood they would have dumped me..but anyway how could someone as perfect as Gemini meet an idiot like me?

I'm very curious about that and also about Mark....what kind of plan is he preparing?

To Be Continued