Exam

Hiruzen was shocked but it lined up with what Kai has done and shown. Hiruzen looked at Kai who seemed nervous, almost afraid, like Hiruzen was going to be mad. "I didn't know until recently. Kitsune here told me about a year ago. He also told me never tell anyone. I'm sorry Lord Third." Kitsune was about to speak up but Hiruzen shook his head. "Don't be Kai you had to right idea to hide this. It's just hard wrapping my head around the fact you were once like that." Hiruzen shook his head slowly then chuckled. "Well now I know why your so different from the others. But it doesn't change my mind. You'll be a part of my Anbu if you still wish after the Exams." Kai looked relieved and the Kitsune's ten Tails swished behind him. Kai was dismissed and when the time came he was waiting for his squad. It was only required three of them show up but they all wanted to succeed. Kai grabbed his sword hilt and hummed to himself ignoring the outside world. Kai felt himself relax and suddenly he was in two sewers. One lit up and looking more like an evil lair while the other was dark. He felt both of him selves head deeper in. Kai watched as two gates showed up one with a seal the other had its seal nearly ripped off. "Impossible you can't be back." Kai watched as the lit up place showed a massive fox with Nine Tails. "Old Man you lived!" The dark gate showed a tanuki with one tail. Both of these creatures were Tailed Beasts. "So your justu worked. I wondered why you were so familiar boy. Get in here and let me look at you." The fox spoke and the Tanuki said basically the same except in a squeal. Kai didn't think it was a good idea but he entered the cages. The fox laid his hand out and Kai climbed on it. "Your old self told me a lot of his plan. Apparently he had a vision and so after the Old Man created us you left me with a key. It would unlock the one you made." Kai felt something enter his mind and the fox placed him back on the floor. "It was nice to see you again Kaizer." The tanuki and fox both said goodbye so Kai opened his eyes. He spun around drawing his sword only for it to end up against a redhead's neck. The companions of the redhead looked surprised. "If there wasn't a no killing rule right now you would be dead. Not even your special armor could stop my blade." To prove his point Kai pulled his sword actually cutting the redheads cheek. When he placed it back in its sheath Kai looked at the three. "The hell do you want?" The older two were nervous but the redhead looked excited. "You don't scare me here's why." Kai grabbed the kid's head and suddenly the kid screamed like he was burning. Kai leaned into the kid's ear. "I'm Kai by the way look at me again and I'll rip your intestines out and eat them." Kai pats his cheek then heads to his squad. Everyone heard what he said and saw what he did. Kai smiled at his friends. "You alright they didn't hurt you?" Kai looked at Sasuke. "Are you serious Sasuke? He scared that creepy kid." Kai glanced at the redhead who was clutching his head. "He was behind me. You never get behind a shinobi unless you want to end up dead. Anyway good luck you three." With that Ibiki showed up and when the genin were seated explained the first test. As Ibiki explained the exam Kai thought of what the Fox said. Kai looked at his right hand and saw something etch itself on the palm. He recognized it as a seal formula. "Sage Art: Twelve Point Release." As soon as Kai finished whispering the seal he felt something click and a flash of an island showed up in his mind. Kai felt like he's seen that island somewhere. Kai looked out the window before sighing and he focused on the exam. He easily answered the questions before humming to himself. After Ibiki said time was up he asked one final question to terrorize the classroom but thanks to Naruto nobody who was left quit. With that the first exam was done and Kai giggled watching Anko fly through a window. Anko noticed Kai and grinned. "Auntie!" Anko waved to Kai before saying she's the second exam Procter. The remaining genin followed her to the Forest of Death which got Kai excited. "Oh my God yes!" Kai started to take off but Anko grabbed him. "Sorry Kai but we need you to sign a consent form." Kai quickly signed his making everyone concerned. "Kai has already been through the Forest of Death. He knows this place well. Anyway Kai Lord Third has special instructions for you." Anko handed Kai a scroll then an ear piece. After that Anko said start and Kai read his instructions. He was to simply watch and observe. Apparently Lord Third believes something will happen. So Kai shrugged and ran into the Forest. Once inside he summoned the Kitsune. The fox kneeled and looked at Kai. "Where is the island?" Kitsune looked shocked. "I met the Nine Tails and the One Tails. The fox gave me a seal and when I broke it I saw an island." Kitsune nods. "That was your home away from the world. If that's where your vision is then that's where you sealed your greatest feat. You need to get there master Kai." Kai rubbed his neck before nodding. "After I become a Chunin I'll figure something out." Kitsune nods and leaves so Kai followed his squad's trail. He found them discussing a code phrase and he noticed a person waiting. Kai activated his Sharigan and put on a mask. It resembled an Anbu mask except the eyes were carved out so Kai's eyes were visible. It also had a hood attached so it hid Kai's head. When he got near the person Kai pulled out a kunai and placed it on the person's neck. "Your talented if you can sneak up on me. You must be Kai." The person turned to reveal it was a lady. However something was off about her. Her eyes were wrong. "I am Orochimaru and we have things to discuss after I help your uncle out." Kai watched the lady confront his squad and after a scuffle bit Sasuke leaving a mark. With that done Orochimaru walked back to Kai. "I know you wish to help Sasuke achieve his revenge. I offer you my library in exchange for one thing." Kai looked at Orochimaru who was grinning. "You give me your blood." Kai rolled his eyes before forming a red crystal. Orochimaru was stunned. "I don't need to weave signs get over yourself. This will melt in under a hour." Orochimaru left and Kai hummed to himself.