Start of a new Life

Kai sat up in a room and he felt something calling to him. It wanted him to make it whole. Kai looked up when he heard the door open and a man with orange hair walked in. The man had purple ringed eyes and had metal rods in his body. Kai noticed a lady following him and she had pale blue hair. "Your awake come with me." Kai felt something growl in his head but he did what the man said. The man lead him to another room and he sat behind a desk. "We've been watching you boy. You've shown power like mine and to some that's a threat." Kai looked the man in the eyes. "I don't know about you but I'd prefer not talking to a corpse." Both of them were stunned. "You can't fool my senses your body is giving off no natural chakra its only the metal in your body. So if we are going to have a chat I'd like to talk to you in person please." The lady was watching her apparent comrade carefully who seemed to be thinking. "If you don't decide I can just take the time to find you. Your chakra is that of an Uzumaki so it wouldn't be hard to find you. I'm friends with an Uzumaki." The man looked at Kai who was smiling. "I'm Pain this is Konan. She'll bring you to me." Konan was shocked but did as she's told. Konan lead Kai deep into the forest where Kai saw a man who was only alive due to machinery watching him. The man had red hair and the same purple eyes. He was essentially a walking skeleton. "Hello it's nice of you to let me meet you." Kai saw the pain of loss in his eyes. "Your a strange one. You don't seem shocked or disgusted by my appearance or even angry we have you." Kai smiled softly and it made the adults tense. "Why should I be worried when my friend could kill you?" Suddenly Kai had Kitsune behind him and the fox had all of his Tails around Kai. "I didn't ask to speak with you to fight I wanted to hear why your eyes are so full of pain." Kitsune didn't relax but he let Kai walk to the redhead. Kai placed his hand on his arm and looked the guy in his eyes. "I won't laugh or judge you. Your not being coerced I just want to know why." The redhead's eyes softened for a second. Kai reminded him of his friend. "Konan leave us." Konan did and Kai spent the next few hours listening to Nagato's story. After he was done Kai smiled and backed away. "I'll help you. But I want the Nine Tails and I don't need a partner. I know my brother has one so I'm assuming everyone does?" Nagato nodded so Kai grins. "Your really willing to go rogue to help a person you just met?" Kai shrugs. "I don't belong to this world and the world I do doesn't exist anymore. Why would I care if it gets erased? Besides I've already made my dreams come true." Kai smiled before losing it. "However you'll teach me about your eyes." With that Kai sealed his new life. The Leaf searched for him for awhile but after no evidence of him being alive they had to stop. All of Kai's friends never got over it and neither did the village. Kai was given the freedom to do whatever except meet the others. Nagato wants him working from the shadows. The story they told Itachi was he died from the seizures. Kai was walking to the island following Kitsune's instructions. When he arrive on its shores he saw people waiting for him. Kai blinked a few times and they kneeled. "We've awaited your arrival Lord Kaizer." Kai was lead to a house that was well kept. Kai was told this belonged to him and after he left his stuff their the villagers took him to a cave. It had a barrier around it and Kai knew why. He walked up to it and broke the seal. "Its about time you've come." Kai giggled watching the wolf look at him. "I had some things to do. Anyway I'm ready to learn." The wolf nods before leading Kai into his cave.