001

Xinghai Military University is located in the prosperous area of ​​Imperial Capital. It is known as the emerald in the crown because of its beautiful scenery.

In the coffee shop on campus, the sunlight in the early spring afternoon shines through the glass windows on the teenagers by the windows.

The boy wore a simple white sweater, his appearance was obviously Omega, but his hands and feet were very slender, his skin was fair, his facial features were three-dimensional, his eyes were spotlessly clean under his black and soft hair.

There are a lot of Alphas sitting in the cafe. They rarely see Omegas in military academies, let alone such beautiful Omegas.

The surrounding eyes focused on Yun Xingze, but he was looking out the window with a serious expression as if he was studying something.

"What do you say that little o is looking at?"

"I'm probably watching a certain Alpha, after all, our military academy's Alpha is so handsome."

"I think so, hahaha..."

A few alphas started talking in a low voice.

No one could think that Yun Xingze's attention was all in the mecha training hall in the distance.

The training hall is a white bowl-shaped building with a virtual projection of a black mecha rotating 360 degrees at the top. Looking down at the campus, it looks very lifelike and brings a sense of deterrence.

Yun Xingze looked at the mecha projection and subconsciously analyzed its advantages and disadvantages.

The elbow joint needs to be improved;

Head and body are better than doing;

There is a problem with the position of the jet...

In Yun Xingze's mind, the mecha was quickly dismantled, just like it was precisely drawn on a blueprint, and every part was analyzed clearly.

At this moment, the black mecha projection made a movement of pulling out the lightsaber.

The ice-blue lightsaber was launched from the hilt, cooperating with the action of the mecha, like a human swordsman declaring war on the enemy.

Seeing this handsome action, Yun Xingze's eyes slowly widened. Then, he couldn't help imitating the mecha and secretly followed with a sword-drawing action.

After coming to this world, he has a healthy body, and has always dreamed of being able to open the mech once.

But because he had just been discharged from the hospital, he did not have a mecha in his hand, and this matter has not yet been realized.

Suddenly feeling that such a move was too naive, Yun Xingze looked around awkwardly, and withdrew his hand in embarrassment.

At the moment when he retracted his hand, he seemed to think of something, staring at his palm slightly in a daze.

A female Ba waiter was cute by the boy imitating the action of the mecha. She grabbed her companion's arm and suppressed her excitement: "My mother, that Omega boy is too cute!"

His companion is a male Ba. He glanced at Yun Xingze's direction and broke away female Ba's fingers. Disdain flashed across his eyes: "Don't you know him? He is Chi Yu's fiancée, very famous in the first grade."

"He is also from Star Navy Academy? Is he famous for his looks?"

"It's because: He entered the school through the back door, and didn't know anything. His mental and physical strength was only C-level, and he was embarrassed by other Omegas all day long..."