023

Yun Xingze's back was against the cold wall, his fingers were firmly clenched, and the nails embedded in the palms of his palms caused pain, making him a little awake.

The game is over again, and Alpha will soon come backstage. If his pheromone leaks at this time, the consequences will be disastrous.

Yun Xingze frowned, and under the suppression of his mental strength, the heat in his body receded a little. He took a deep breath, kept calm and walked out.

A few alphas just passed by Yun Xingze.

Yun Xingze's cheeks were a little red, but he just finished the game, it didn't look strange. There is no expression on his face, it is a bit more clear, but it is very eye-catching.

These alphas were all dumbfounded for a few seconds.

They didn't recover until Yun Xingze left.

"That omega... it looks so good."

"The skin is so white and the eyes are so beautiful. Such a high-quality Omega actually beat Karebo."

"The body is also top-notch, shit, I heard that Chi Yu has retired from his marriage contract, and his brain is broken, right?"

Yun Xingze was very upset as he listened to the stupid talks behind him, and he wished to turn his head and punch them hard.

He hates the feeling of being stared at by these alphas.

The sensitivity and irritability brought by the fever period are fully reflected at this moment.

After Yun Xingze walked out of the arena, he wanted to go directly to the dormitory, but he couldn't get up quickly.

The sky outside turned gray, and the ground was wet with a patter of rain.

Pedestrians on the side of the road brought rain-shielding robots, and they held up a blossoming transparent nano umbrella to ensure that raindrops would not fall on the owner's body.

Yun Xingze didn't bring this kind of robot. Raindrops hit his hair and clothes, and the cold wind poured into his collar, but it couldn't stop the higher and higher body temperature in his body.

At this moment, Yun Xingze felt the soreness from the glands again, and the heat flow had flowed through the blood vessels to his shoulders, and it seemed that it was about to overflow.

Yun Xingze was shocked and wanted to find a place where no one was there. The surrounding buildings were only training halls, which contained Omega-dedicated lounges.

He turned and walked towards the training hall. On both sides of the road, the cherry blossoms were blown by wind and rain, and countless petals fell.

Before Yun Xingze walked to the training hall, a scent of rose suddenly penetrated into his nose, fresh and warm, and it also contained a hormonal breath.

Yun Xingze quickly covered the glands, gritted his teeth and quickened his pace, and began to trot.

But the line of sight is getting blurred.

Physiological tears leaked from the corners of his eyes, and he didn't know for a while, whether it was rain or tears that blurred his vision.

After running for a certain distance, Yun Xingze confirmed that no one else would be around for the time being. He leaned on a cherry blossom tree, supported the trunk with his hands, and gasped for breath.

The rain has wetted his whole body.

He called out the light brain with his hand, trying to dial the distress signal of the infirmary, but found that he didn't even have the strength to raise his hand.