024

The raindrops pattered on the umbrella surface above his head, Yun Xingze's Adam's apple rolled, his back became tighter, and he couldn't judge whether the person in front of him was kind or malicious.

If it is an alpha, will he label himself?

Yun Xingze resisted the discomfort, slowly raised his head and looked at the tall man, then his eyes widened involuntarily.

Looking from the inside of the umbrella, you can see the dark golden umbrella handle, the fingers holding the umbrella handle have distinct knuckles, the wrist bones are white and protruding, and the cuffs are stained with rain stains and petals.

Looking up along the slender and powerful arms, you can see the man's broad shoulders, the dark blue school uniform jacket is wearing a white shirt, without a tie, revealing a small clavicle.

Further up, there is a familiar and unfamiliar face.

The man's jaw line was tight, he pressed his lips hard, and looked down at Yun Xingze. His narrow and beautiful eyes were so deep that no emotions could be seen, and his eyebrows were slightly frowned.

The moment Yun Xingze stared at each other, there was a momentary blank in his brain.

He didn't expect that the person who appeared in front of him was Luo Wenchuan who was afraid of O.

When Yun Xingze didn't react, the man kept his arms still, and slowly squatted down, stretched his hand to the side of his gland, trying to break his hand covering the gland.

The other party's fingers were slightly cold, and the rough thin cocoon made him swallow uncontrollably when he touched Yun Xingze's sensitive skin.

At this moment, Yun Xingze has no strength, but Luo Wenchuan's movements are lighter, like temptation.

Yun Xingze looked at Luo Wenchuan. The two were very close at the moment. He was blocked between the umbrella cover and the man's body. You could see the transparent water drops on each other's face and the clean single eyelids. Eyes, and a straight and handsome nose.

"I'll help you."

Luo Wenchuan lightly opened his lips and said these three words. His voice was low and hoarse with some inexplicable hoarseness, as if trying to restrain something.

Yun Xingze didn't notice the abnormality. After hearing Luo Wenchuan's voice, he suddenly felt a sense of security in his heart and couldn't help letting go of his fingers.

Luo Wenchuan's finger stroked Yun Xingze's glands, and after confirming the location, he took out a one-time automatic inhibitor.

The inhibitor is packed in a transparent needle tube, and the needle tube is specially made, and has the functions of disinfecting, injecting and relieving pain at the injection site.

Before Yun Xingze had time to think about why he was carrying the inhibitor, Luo Wenchuan held the needle near his gland with one hand, rubbed his thumb on the top of the needle clockwise, and turned on the inhibitor switch.

Subsequently, a sterile cotton swab was extended from the right side of the needle tube to wipe Yun Xingze's glands. After the disinfection was over after a few seconds, Luo Wenchuan slowly plunged the needle in.

Yun Xingze's pain sensation became sensitive at this moment, he took a breath, and there was a painful moan/groan in his throat.

Luo Wenchuan's Adam's apple rolled, but his hand did not move at all. He held the needle extremely firmly and started to inject the inhibitor.

The pain became more intense, and Yun Xingze's eyes once again seeped rational tears.

Yun Xingze was also a person who had experienced illness in his previous life, but never before has his body and mind become extremely fragile as he is now.