046

Yun Xingze logged into the "Mecha Star" account and looked for the name "L" on the leaderboard.

Sure enough, it ranked first.

The information given by Su Zinan was collected last year. In other words, this "L" is not only mysterious, but strong and stable, and has been in the top position for a year.

"Too strong..." Yun Xingze couldn't help sighing.

You know, the number of residents of the Star Empire is huge. Although this game is mainly for military academies, the number of online users often reaches millions.

To be able to rank first among so many strong players, this "L" must be a master of military academies.

Or, it's someone from the military at all.

Click into the "l" data, the content is as simple as his id.

Even the commonly used mecha has only one lightsaber mecha without skin.

It's as simple as an initial account, the kind that has never been charged.

Yun Xingze felt that this might be a master, focusing on PK, using this as a training ground to improve himself. His admiration for "L" is a little bit more in his heart.

So Yun Xingze sent a message to "L": "Hello, can I have a discussion with you?" Then he sent a PK invitation.

After a long time, "L" didn't go online and didn't reply to Yun Xingze.

Maybe it's busy during this time?

Yun Xingze frowned. He was a bit disappointed to fail to PK with "L". He didn't have much time and could only shift the target.

Yun Xingze focused his attention on the students of Jicot Military Academy.

In the list given by Su Zinan, each student’s name is accompanied by a school badge logo. For example, Jicot’s school badge is a sword, the Star Naval Academy’s school badge is a shield, Yuanshan Military Academy is a mountain, and San Klito’s mech. The college is a black swan.

In addition to last year’s champion Noah Military Academy and runner-up Fanyun Military Academy, the most frequent appearance on the list is the sword logo of Gicot, followed by the mountain peaks and the black swan of San Klitto, while the shield of the Star Naval Academy appears rarely. .

Yun Xingze randomly selected a student from the Jicot Military Academy on the ranking list. The ID of the opponent was "Don't mess with me if you have a bad temper." His real name is Cheng Jun. Kind of people who don't seem to provoke a fight.

However, when Yun Xingze sent a challenge invitation to "Don't mess with me if you have a bad temper," the other party simply blacked him out and added the sentence "Cooking chicken."

Sure enough, he has a bad temper.

Yun Xingze didn't even have a chance to speak back. He thought to himself that his ranking has already entered the top 100. Although it is at the end, it is not considered a rookie, right?

After thinking about it, Yun Xingze suddenly had a flash of inspiration and decided to challenge another student of Jicot. His ID was "Please eat shaved ice", his real name was Hebrew, and he should be a good-tempered person.

[I'm so weak]: "Cooking chicken, come PK."

Soon, "Please eat shaved ice" replied "?" and asked: "What's wrong with Ning?"

His ranking is eighth, far above Yun Xingze, who is 98th.

[I'm so weak]: "Labor and capital are the strongest mecha fighters of the Jicot military academy. I'm looking for you to PK."