068

Luo Wenchuan's eyes widened at this moment, and his fingers froze.

The words on the screen clearly looked small, but they seemed to occupy the entire screen, stinging his eyes.

Luo Wenchuan's Adam's apple rolled. After a long time, he frowned, and slowly reached out and closed the account interface.

The depressed mood and jealousy kept surging in his heart.

Luo Wenchuan closed his eyes, and when they opened them again, various emotions were suppressed in the bottom of his eyes.

He clicked on the account login interface of [I am so weak], and after entering the game, he directly began to accept a steady stream of PK invitations.

Among them was a guy called "Please eat shaved ice", who sent various messages and invitations in a swiping screen.

Luo Wenchuan simply agreed.

System: [The player "I'm so weak" agreed to the player's PK request of "Please eat shaved ice". ][Please eat shaved ice]: "I rely on!!"

[Please eat shaved ice]: "You didn't run!"

[Please eat shaved ice]: "I finally have a chance to take revenge."

During this period of time, in addition to the school team training, Hebrew also worked hard to practice PK skills in "Mecha Star" in order to one day defeat "I am so weak."

However, when Hebrew entered the PK with great interest, it didn't take long before he noticed something was wrong.

"I'm so weak" today not only didn't say a word, but also changed the calm and rational style of the past. He came up with a lightsaber and slashed at him. He almost couldn't avoid it!

Hebrew was taken aback.

He felt that the guy wielding the lightsaber seemed to have a deep hatred with him.

Soon, the Hebrew was defeated in only three minutes.

After the failure, Hebrew was very unconvinced, and sent a PK request to "I'm so weak", and the other party agreed again without thinking.

Subsequently, Hebrew experienced another fiasco.

After several cycles, the Hebrew PK points have fallen out of the top ten, and "I am so weak" went straight into the top five.

Hebrew, who was beaten to doubt his life, opened his eyes wide.

How does he feel... this guy's PK style has completely changed? !

Seeing today's "I'm so weak", other players on the list are constantly picking up PK, and they are all eager to try.

These players have been "bullyed" by Yun Xingze, so the messages sent are full of provocation and ridicule.

Luo Wenchuan frowned slightly, and the more he watched, the more uncomfortable he became. Every time he took a PK, he beat his opponents ruthlessly, and beat his opponents with no temper at all.

If Yun Xingze PK is for growth in the game, then Luo Wenchuan is purely for "killing."

Everyone seemed to feel the fear of being dominated by "L" in "I'm so weak".

At this moment, Yun Xingze didn't know everything that happened in the game.

He helped Jin Xuan and others conduct the third experiment at the Imperial Mecha Research Institute.

With the help of Yun Xingze, the Research Institute obtained detailed data, and thus had a direction for improvement of the mental power amplifier.

These data are like a beacon, let everyone see the hope of success.