070

Luo Wenchuan frowned. After thinking for a while, he dialed Zhuo Feiyue's communication.

Zhuo Feiyue seemed to have just returned from morning exercises outside, and he seemed quite energetic.

After he picked up the communication, he warmly said to Luo Wenchuan: "Your Highness, why do you have time to call me today?"

"Professor Zhuo, I want to ask you one thing," Luo Wenchuan said in a serious tone, "If there is no match in the pheromone matching library, can Alpha still mark Omega?"

Zhuo Feiyue said without hesitation: "Of course not."

Luo Wenchuan pursed his lips and said slowly: "But after I was drunk last night, I temporarily marked Yun Xingze..."

Zhuo Feiyue froze in place, his mouth opened so that he could lay an egg.

After a long time, he woke up like a dream, and said in surprise: "You, you, you, you marked Yun Xingze?!"

Luo Wenchuan nodded unnaturally.

"Your Majesty, you really can't look so fast! Are you still playing..." Zhuo Feiyue smiled, and after a while, he suddenly realized that something was wrong, "Wait...If this is true, then you and Yun Xingze can't be matched..."

Luo Wenchuan looked at Zhuo Feiyue and slowly said, "So, is there a possibility that the matching library is malfunctioning?"

"It's impossible," Zhuo Feiyue said in a daze, "The current matching system has been perfected, how could it fail..."

Afterwards, both of them fell silent.

Of course, Zhuo Feiyue hopes that the pheromones of the two can match, and he has been expecting the second highness to find his own happiness.

So, Zhuo Feiyue said to Luo Wenchuan: "Or, I will help you to test it again?"

After Luo Wenchuan pondered for a moment, he said, "If there is a problem with the matching library, it will be useless to check it more than once."

"We can change the detection method." Zhuo Feiyue looked at Luo Wenchuan and said seriously, "For example, take your pheromone directly to the laboratory to test the matching degree, so the test result must be accurate."

Luo Wenchuan was startled slightly.

Immediately, he hesitated: "Detect pheromone directly?"

Zhuo Feiyue nodded, and then asked: "Last night, was there any residual pheromone in your room?"

"The pheromone of last night has been eliminated." Luo Wenchuan pursed his lips and said.

Zhuo Feiyue asked again: "Then...Have you ever saved Yun Xingze's pheromone? For example, it's okay if you accidentally touched it before, and it can be detected with just a little bit."

Hearing the words, Luo Wenchuan suddenly remembered something, raised his eyes to Zhuo Feiyue, and slowly said, "I accidentally got on... there is."

Then Luo Wenchuan told Zhuo Feiyue about the existence of the black umbrella.

"That's great." Zhuo Feiyue smiled with creases on his face, and his tone was full of expectation, "Then I will go to help you test it right away. It happens that your pheromone has a sample in the Royal Hospital..."

After hanging up the communication, Luo Wenchuan was both expectant and nervous.

He didn't know what the result of the test would be.

But no matter what, he knows that the person he likes is Yun Xingze. This matter has nothing to do with pheromone, and it has nothing to do with matching.