058

The final tiebreaker officially began.

The students of Jicot Military Academy and Star Naval Academy were all ignited, and they shouted for the side they supported.

The students in other schools were affected by the atmosphere and cheered. The number of people supporting Luo Wenchuan and Cheng Jun in the entire venue was almost the same.

After all, Luo Wenchuan became famous in the first battle last year. Although Star Naval Academy is not very strong, he is a rare SS+ player among the military academies. He has won consecutive victories and contributed to one amazing and exciting game after another.

Many people even specially watched Luo Wenchuan's game.

At the beginning of the battle, two SS-level mechas appeared in the eyes of everyone. Just standing can bring an unparalleled sense of pressure.

Luo Wenchuan's pure black lightsaber mecha directly drew out two lightsabers and made preparations for the battle.

The purple comet mecha of the opponent Cheng Jun also drew out the chain sword and the light knife, started the engine and began to look for the attacking opportunity.

The atmosphere is tense and fierce battle is on the verge.

Yun Xingze looked at the arena in the waiting zone, and a sense of tension rose in his heart.

It is not the first time that he has watched Luo Wenchuan's game. He also understands that Luo Wenchuan's strength is good, but he still held his breath.

When Cheng Jun's mecha rushed towards Luo Wenchuan, he couldn't help but let out a small exclamation with the others.

Cheng Jun's comet mecha came fiercely, and the speed was very fast. In the huge arena, it seemed to turn into a shining purple comet, and the chain sword whistled out in the next second.

However, just when everyone was frightened by Cheng Jun's speed, Luo Wenchuan's mecha moved.

He flew straight towards Chengtong at a faster speed!

"Damn, Dachuan's speed?!" Ke Lei stood up in shock, "How can it be so fast?"

Richard also raised his eyebrows, his eyes flashing unexpectedly.

In the arena, the speed of the Comet mecha is always the dominant side, and the speed of the mecha of Cheng Jun ranks among all military academies.

However, Luo Wenchuan was even better.

After a while, Ke Lei put away his stunned eyes and slowly said: "His mecha must have changed a certain key component..."

With that, Ke Lei looked at Yun Xingze and asked him for confirmation with his eyes.

"Uh, no." Yun Xingze replied casually, following Luo Wenchuan's mecha with his gaze.

Made a small change.

This sentence silenced everyone present.

Ke Lei wanted to kneel down on the spot, begging him to help him modify the mecha "littlely".

However, seeing Yun Xingze addicted to the game, he still held back.

"Boom—"

Cheng Jun's light knife almost cut into Luo Wenchuan's mecha arm, but was blocked by the latter with a lightsaber at extremely fast speed.

The huge sound reverberated in the arena, and through a transparent protective cover, the audience could feel the sense of terrifying power of the SS-class mecha fighters.