029

Seeing Yun Xingze's indifferent expression, Chi Yu's eyes completely lost the love he had for him in the past, even with disgust and disgust, his heart could not help being tightened, and besides guilt, he felt more sad.

Obviously Yun Xingze was not like this before.

Obviously he just wanted the relationship between the two to go back in time.

"Xingze, don't look at me like this..." Chi Yu swallowed and said slowly, "I didn't mean to hurt you, and this matter won't be known to other people. Whether it's a misunderstanding or not, as long as you If you don't get angry anymore, nothing will happen."

Yun Xingze looked at Chi Yu and said coldly: "If I am not as you wish."

"Are you really going to retire?" Chi Yu walked up to Yun Xingze, looked down at him, and said in an anxious tone, "Xingze, don't get angry, OK? The video evidence and personal testimony are here, and In case this happens..."

Yun Xingze curled his lips and smiled coldly: "I want to convict me based on these? Don't forget, Luo Wenchuan was also there that day, and he can testify for me. My pheromone is not in the cherry blossom forest. Appeared in other places."

Su Zinan was wondering why his post could not be posted. He put away his light brain, looked at Yun Xingze, and said earnestly: "Xingze student, how could Luo Wenchuan help you? His personality will definitely not be mixed up. And this thing."

Su Zinan thought, what if Luo Wenchuan came, Chi Yu is the son of the general, and a poor boy from a barren star in Luo Wenchuan, what right to say?

"Would you rather let Luo Wenchuan's boy help instead of begging me?" Chi Yu's tone suddenly became a little sour. He remembered the scene of Luo Wenchuan holding Yun Xingze into the infirmary that day, and couldn't help but stretch out his hands. Grabbing Yun Xingze's shoulders, "Xingze, you should be sober, he can't help you!"

Chi Yu tightened his fingers vigorously. He frowned and looked at Yun Xingze: "Why can't you understand me? If you get back together with me, you and the Yun family will get only benefits...Ah-what are you doing?!"

Before he finished speaking, Yun Xingze directly grabbed one of his hands, pulled it off his shoulder, and slammed it outwards, making a crisp sound that made him grin in pain.

Chi Yu had no idea that Yun Xingze's hand strength had become so great!

Yun Xingze refused to let go. He looked at Chi Yu's painful expression and sneered, "You try to touch me again?"

Chi Yu paled with pain. It took him a lot of effort to break free. Su Zinan hurriedly walked over and said to Yun Xingze: "Xingze schoolboy, are you too much like this?!"

"Yun Xingze, I did all this for your own good..." Chi Yu became a little annoyed because of the pain. He stared at Yun Xingze and said, "I'll give you a step down, give you a chance to come and beg me Help, you treat me like this?!"

Su Zinan also frowned and said, "Yun Xingze, I didn't expect you to be such a cruel person."

The dean of teaching said at this moment: "Student Yun, so you decided to retire? If so, please sign."

Seeing that the situation was uncontrollable, Carl lowered his head and dared not speak.

At this moment.

Yun Xingze frowned, before he had time to speak, there was a knock on the door of the Academic Affairs Office.

Before the people inside could answer, a white and clean hand pushed the door open, the hand holding the doorknob slightly hardened, the knuckles were white, the cuffs of the dark blue school uniform showed the wrist bones, and the gold buttons were neatly buttoned.