037

Luo Wenchuan's gaze fell on the cake in Chi Yu's hand, and there was a flash of emotion that Chi Yu could not understand.

After a while, Luo Wenchuan asked: "Are you sure he gave you it?"

"Xingze cares about me in his heart, so he gave me food." Chi Yu's face was cold and his eyes were hostile. "Why, are you envious? It's a pity that I seem to have heard that you are allergic to O's pheromone. So I’m afraid I would be willing to give you cake without Omega."

There was no expression on Luo Wenchuan's face, and he stared at Chi Yu.

Chi Yu frowned, eyes facing each other, and the air seemed to smell of fire/medicine.

"Yes."

Luo Wenchuan suddenly curled the corners of his lips, turned the front of the conversation, and said profoundly: "Actually, I am not necessarily allergic to all Omega."

Chi Yu was stunned for a moment. He didn't quite understand the meaning of Luo Wenchuan's dialect. It seemed that some information flashed through his mind, but he couldn't remember it.

So Chi Yu mocked: "Then I wish you an early Omega that is not allergic. Before that..."

He stepped forward and stared at Luo Wenchuan: "Keep a distance from Yun Xingze, do you understand?"

Luo Wenchuan stared at Chi Yu for three seconds, constricted his expression, and then walked past him without paying attention to what he said.

Chi Yu frowned and looked at Luo Wenchuan's back.

Although he felt that Luo Wenchuan was unlikely to like Yun Xingze, but he didn't know why, every time he saw Luo Wenchuan, he would have an inexplicable sense of crisis.

Yun Xingze sat at the table, turned his back to the door, heard footsteps, thought that Chi Yu was back again, frowned, and turned to look behind him.

The next second, he couldn't help being stunned.

"Boss Luo, why are you here?" Yun Xingze asked curiously, "Do you want to modify the mecha? Do you need my help?"

Luo Wenchuan's originally a little bored mood quickly improved when he saw the boy's white cheeks and bright eyes.

He raised his eyebrows: "I'm looking for you."

Luo Wenchuan looked at Yun Xingze's optical brain screen at a distance, and asked casually: "What are you studying?"

"I'm studying how to fight large mechas with my small and medium-sized mechas of not good quality." Yun Xingze said, "For example, the storm blower...I have never encountered such super large mechas. Just in case, you have to think of a way."

"How is the research?" Luo Wenchuan asked.

Yun Xingze smiled: "I think I'm about to succeed."

Luo Wenchuan nodded: "If you need any materials, you can tell me directly."

"Well, good." Yun Xingze replied.

Then, Yun Xingze put away his light brain, stood up, walked in front of Luo Wenchuan, raised his eyes to look at him, and said in a serious tone: "You came to me specially, what's the matter?"

Luo Wenchuan asked Yun Xingze's expectant and curious gaze, "Do you have any dissatisfaction with the results of Su Zinan and Chi Yu's punishment?"

Yun Xingze guessed that Luo Wenchuan would ask this question, and replied: "To be honest, I am not very satisfied with the result of this punishment, but I know you did your best. Chi Yu's father used his identity to pressure the school, and he didn't. The way... no matter what, thank you for helping me."