069

In the darkness, the hormonal breath and the mellow aroma of red wine mixed together, causing Yun Xingze's thoughts to become chaotic.

He should have pushed away the man leaning on his shoulders and neck, but when his hand was slowly raised, he couldn't bear it.

The phrase "I have been waiting for you for a long time" made Yun Xingze's heart beat faster and hit his chest.

The palm of his hand was placed on Luo Wenchuan's head.

Feeling the softness of the other party's hair in the palm of his hand, the side of his neck is a little itchy by the exhaled warm breath.

And these vague and ambiguous subtle feelings, when Luo Wenchuan suddenly stretched out his hand to hug Yun Xingze's waist, they became extremely strong in an instant.

Luo Wenchuan didn't have much intention in this hug.

He seemed to simply want to hug Yun Xingze.

Yun Xingze's eyes widened for a moment, and he forgot to speak.

"It's not allowed next time." Luo Wenchuan's voice became more and more vague.

After speaking, he rubbed Yun Xingze's neck with his tall nose, and sighed gently, indicating that he forgave Yun Xingze's wayward behavior.

Yun Xingze breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Luo Wenchuan's reaction was fierce just now, he could see that Luo Wenchuan didn't want to be angry with him.

Even after he was drunk, he had no temper in front of Yun Xingze.

Yun Xingze couldn't help but curled the corners of his lips. He carefully stroked Luo Wenchuan's hair a few times, and said softly, "Okay, I get it."

Luo Wenchuan hugged Yun Xingze and did not speak.

Such a gesture made Yun Xingze a little embarrassed. He wanted to help Luo Wenchuan to bed, but the latter refused to cooperate.

"You go to the bed and lie down, okay?" Yun Xingze asked in a low voice.

Luo Wenchuan didn't move, and seemed unhappy.

Yun Xingze felt that Luo Wenchuan, who was drunk, was a bit naive, and he could only put out a coaxing tone and said, "Observe."

When Luo Wenchuan heard these two words by Yun Xingze, he finally had a reaction.

With Yun Xingze's help, Luo Wenchuan sat on the side of the bed.

Yun Xingze looked at Luo Wenchuan's quiet appearance, and felt a little confused. Why did this guy get so drunk all of a sudden?

Yun Xingze had no choice but to help Luo Wenchuan take off his shoes, trying to make him lie flat on the bed.

However, at this moment.

Suddenly there was a wave in the air...

The taste of spirits.

Yun Xingze's fingers flicked, and the whole person was stunned.

Immediately, he seemed to realize something and looked at Luo Wenchuan with his eyes wide open.

In the darkness, Luo Wenchuan held Yun Xingze's wrist and pulled it into his arms.

Yun Xingze was caught off guard and was taken into Luo Wenchuan's embrace, making him feel a little embarrassed.

Yun Xingze's palm rested on Luo Wenchuan's solid chest. At this moment, the fresh mint smell of the past seemed to be much weaker. Instead, the smell of strong alcohol was mixed with the offensive hormonal taste.