021

The competition has requirements for the specifications of smoke/bombs. Therefore, the smoke/bombs fired by the mechanical beasts did not cause large-scale thick smoke, but formed a mushroom cloud around the head of Karebo's comet mecha.

Karebo's vision was blurred. He couldn't tell whether the ugly cat was still fired. He couldn't dismantle Yun Xingze's mecha for a while, so he could only loosen the light whip and chain sword, and retreat to a distance.

Yun Xingze breathed a sigh of relief. A few seconds later, it is estimated that his mecha arms will really leave deep scratches.

However, after a close fight, Yun Xingze's data collection of the mecha in front of him came to an end.

From the beginning to the present, his every move is testing the opponent's strength.

Yun Xingze had to admit that the A+ level mechas were indeed very strong. Karebo's Comet mechas were better than most of the mechas he had seen before, with almost no weaknesses.

But there is no perfect mecha in this world.

Kalebo didn't know that his Comet Mecha had become the model and blueprint in Yun Xingze's mind, and the data and performance of all parts were mastered.

At this moment, twelve minutes have passed since the game.

After being humiliated by the ugly cat, Karebo could also hear loud laughter from the audience in the cockpit of the mecha.

In the past, when he was playing, the outside audience would be frightened and silenced. He had never been treated like this before, and his hands were shaking with anger, wishing to smash the cat immediately.

The audience who were laughing suddenly noticed that the comet mecha was rushing towards the mechanical beast, and the laughter suddenly stopped.

"Damn, Karebo, this is completely crazy!"

"It's scary, is this speed to break the protective shield?"

"Can Yun Xingze stop this time..."

The comet mech chased Yun Xingze's mechanical beast, and the chain sword left deep and shallow scratches on the ground time and time again, each with Karebo's fury.

Yun Xingze whispered while manipulating the mecha to evade, "I'm not angry if I say it..."

However, Karebo, who was dazzled by anger, failed to catch the cat, but quickly consumed his energy.

Before long, Karebo had begun to pant slightly.

Just when Karebo was about to catch the mechanical beast, the cat suddenly shrank into a ball, lying on the ground and pretending to be dead.

The mechanical beast in the spherical state will become very hard and durable. Karebo threw the chain sword a few times, leaving only shallow scratches. He faced this "cat ball", and he could not remove it even if he wanted to remove it. .

Suddenly, Karebo seemed to realize that he was being tricked.

Yun Xingze is simply wasting his energy with mechanical beasts!

The game has reached sixteen minutes.

Yun Xingze decided to put an end to it.

Karebo turned to look for the host armor, preparing to fight to the death with him, but found that Yun Xingze's mecha had risen into the air at some point, staying in the air, looking down at Karebo.

The sun shone from above, and the host armor in the air cast a shadow on the ground, covering Karebo's comet mecha, bringing an inexplicable sense of oppression.