048

With three days left before the national league, everyone has also entered the most tense state of preparation.

According to NCLM's competition system, the group stage is a single player PK + team PK mode. Single player PK wins 1 point, team PK wins 3 points, and the team with the highest total score wins the team. This system continues until the semi-finals. .

On this basis, the semi-finals and finals will add 6V6 positional offensive and defensive battles. This is a newly added event in recent years, in order to evaluate the strength of the military academy more comprehensively.

According to the combat strength and style of the school team members, Richard divided the crowd into two 3-player teams and 3 single players, among which Yun Xingze was one of the single players.

Single player battles tend to be quick and quick, and require higher personal mental and physical strength. Therefore, Yun Xingze spends most of his time training individual combat capabilities.

As soon as Yun Xingze arrived at the training hall to prepare for a morning run, he ran into a black-faced Luo Wenchuan.

Luo Wenchuan is usually a poker face, and today the iceberg aura on his body has become more biting.

It must be in a bad mood.

Ke Lei reminded Yun Xingze in a low voice: "Dachuan encountered something uncomfortable yesterday, so you try not to irritate him..."

It looks like he has hit a wall at the iceberg.

Yun Xingze nodded, feeling anxious.

What's not so good?

It must mean that he lost to some unqualified guy in "Mecha Star"...

Just as Yun Xingze pretended not to see Luo Wenchuan and was preparing to train, he suddenly heard his voice: "Yun Xingze."

Hearing that, someone whose name was called had to stop, turned to look at Luo Wenchuan, and asked calmly: "Are you looking for me?"

"Yeah." Luo Wenchuan whispered, "Come here."

His clean black eyes looked straight at Yun Xingze, with a bit of inquiry and deep meaning in his eyes.

Yun Xingze felt a little in his heart.

However, after all, he is a man who has lived for two lifetimes, and his acting skills are still a little bit.

Yun Xingze calmly walked to Luo Wenchuan and cleared his throat: "Do you need me to help you refit the mecha?"

"Need." Luo Wenchuan said quietly, "just tonight."

Yun Xingze breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that Luo Wenchuan did not doubt his identity.

He nodded: "Well, I'll take the time to see what your mecha needs to be modified in a moment."

After speaking, Yun Xingze wanted to escape quickly, and Luo Wenchuan's eyes looked terrifying.

However, before he could go far, the voice from behind came again:

"Do you play Mecha Star?"

Yun Xingze stopped, his eyes widened in an instant.

Isn't it? Did Luo Wenchuan really recognize him?

The first fight only lasted five minutes, so Luo Wenchuan could tell that it was him?

this……

Yun Xingze didn't know for a moment whether to say that Luo Wenchuan was too smart, or to say that he knew him well.