006

In everyone's dumbfounded eyes, the training mech was successfully activated.

Zhuo Feiyue opened his mouth slightly, his eyes filled with confusion and shock.

Olier's originally smug expression froze, he stared at the energy lamp and was so startled that he couldn't speak.

Lu Ranxu rubbed his eyes vigorously and pinched his arm again. After confirming that it was not an illusion, he subconsciously popped out the word "fuck".

"He, isn't he... C-level mental power?!"

"What's the matter, can he control the mecha by skipping levels?!"

"Leapfrog control? How is this possible!"

At this moment, the mecha seemed to merge with Yun Xingze's body, becoming a part of the limbs.

Yun Xingze moved his fingers slowly, and the mecha also moved his fingers.

The camouflage mecha took a few steps forward in the eyes of everyone, the movement was smooth, and there was a slight vibration on the ground of the training hall.

"Look! The mecha moved!"

"Unexpectedly, Yun Xingze can boot armor?!"

"Hasn't he never taken a mecha class before!"

People who get on mecha for the first time often find it difficult to grasp the balance, and it is common to fall on all fours, and Yun Xingze can easily let the mecha walk.

Is this reasonable? !

If the mecha's walking made everyone doubt life, then the next action of the mecha shocked everyone's jaw.

The training mech walked to the open area, suddenly turned around to run a distance forward, and then jumped up and successfully stayed in the air.

Everyone was attracted by the cool and handsome actions of the mecha, each of them opened their eyes wide, and their eyes were full of surprise.

Zhuo Feiyue looked up at the mecha in a dazed manner-this leap into the air was done almost perfectly, without the slightest drag, it is impossible for a novice to do it!

The slight Weng Ming sound of the anti-gravity engine penetrated Yun Xingze's ears. He looked down at the ground through the sight glass, his heart beating hard, and his chest hurt.

He can finally turn on the armor.

Although the performance of this mecha is average and there are many imperfections, at this moment, the feeling he dreamed of finally came true, and he wanted to try more moves.

The top of the training hall is high, and there is enough space for the training mecha to conduct aerial training.

Olier looked up at the training mecha, his pupils trembling, and the small mecha became a giant in his eyes, full of danger.

If you didn't know in advance, no one would have imagined that the person driving this mech was an Omega.

Just when Olier was stunned, the training mech suddenly activated the jet device and dived towards him!

Olier was so frightened that his legs were weak, but he opened his mouth but couldn't shout. He wanted to run away but his legs seemed to be filled with lead.

Just when he looked pale and wanted to call for help, the mecha stopped above him and kept looking down.

It just stays in the air without any movement, but it brings an inexplicable sense of coercion. Even the sound of the engine is like a depressive demonstration by a beast, and those eyes seem to be able to catch all prey.