047

"L" is the most mysterious boss in the "Mecha Star" game, not one of them.

Almost everyone on the server looked up to this player who didn't talk too much. Since last year, "L" is like riding a rocket, killing the untouchable bigwigs on the original rankings overnight, and soaring to No.1. .

There are a lot of players who want to challenge "L", but "L" rarely accepts it. Even so, the terrible number of points he has accumulated is enough to support him not falling to the first place in two or three years.

The "Mecha Star" system has a setting. If a PK occurs between the top ten, everyone on the entire server will see the notification.

[System: The player "I am so weak" sends a PK request to the player "L". 】Almost all online players were stunned for a few seconds. They didn't expect this new top ten to be so courageous that they would dare to challenge "L".

Suddenly, many people laughed at the public channel of "I'm so weak" and overpowered, and decided that "L" would ignore him.

But beyond everyone's expectations

[System: Player "L" agreed to the PK request of the player "I am so weak". ] Now, the other players were dumbfounded. No one could have imagined that the cold "L" actually agreed to a challenge from a player who had just entered the top ten.

Of course, in addition to shock, everyone was more curious and speculated about who would win the game.

Among them, 95% of those who bet on the "L" win, and the remaining 5% are just joking. In fact, no one thinks that "I am so weak" can win the "L".

Yun Xingze entered the pk room.

In the room, the images of both parties are fictitious human images.

Yun Xingze suspected that "L"'s true identity was Luo Wenchuan. Before the PK started, he involuntarily became nervous.

At the same time, there was some excitement.

pk starts after ten seconds.

Before Yun Xingze had time to decide which mecha to choose, the system automatically helped him choose the dual-star mecha he drove best. After entering the game, the "L" lightsaber mecha appeared in the opponent's seat.

The guess in Yun Xingze's heart seemed to be one step closer.

The playing field of "Mecha Star" is larger than the actual field, and there is no so-called protective cover, so the degree of freedom is very high.

Soon, the lightsaber mecha struck towards Yun Xingze.

Yun Xingze subconsciously dispatched a mechanical beast to seduce his opponent, but the opponent did not seem to be disturbed at all. The two silver lightsabers in his hand were shining with terrible cold light, and he did not give Yun Xingze a chance to breathe.

Yun Xingze jumped and dodged while thinking about countermeasures.

However, "L" had already predicted his movements and easily caught his movements. The lightsaber would almost cut Yun Xingze's arm in the next second.

The simple mechanical beast threw out the chain sword to entangle "L", interfering with his movements.

Yun Xingze was relieved at first, but when he subconsciously controlled the mechanical beast to make this attack, he secretly said that he was not good.

Few dual-star mechas can make this kind of combat moves.

If "l" is Luo Wenchuan, isn't he exposed?

Yun Xingze was distracted because of this, "L" had already broken free from the chain sword of the mechanical beast, and directly slashed Yun Xingze's host armor to the ground.