064

Yun Xingze searched through the previous news about San Klitto.

Before each game, there will be a lot of voices advocating their strength on the star network, while belittling their opponents.

Yun Xingze glanced at the chat group of the Xinghai school team.

The name of the group is [Conquer the Sea of ​​Stars]. Although everyone's chat content seemed normal, they all revealed a sense of mourning.

In this regard, Richard also realized that something was wrong, he told everyone to stop surfing the Internet and prepare for the game.

In order to cheer everyone up, after careful consideration, Richard did not know where to find a third-rate reporter and asked him to write a few articles that praised Xinghai.

Not long after, in the [Conquer the Stars and Seas] group, Richard reposted a piece of news with the following words: "A few good articles, worth reading. [Like]"

The titles of the articles are:

"NCLM championship candidate team, not Noah or Fanyun, it was them..." "Today, this weak team has stood up in the Mecha League! "Noah's school team prayed overnight: don't meet this team! "Everyone: "..."

Richard: "I hope you will have a good mood after reading. [玫瑰][玫瑰]"

Yun Xingze couldn't help holding his forehead after reading it—what news is this? Will Noah's military academy laugh out loud when he sees it?

However, he could feel the sincerity hidden in Richard's seemingly clumsy behavior.

Unconsciously, the atmosphere of the chat group slowly returned to its original appearance.

For this game, San Klitto didn't want to lose, and they didn't want to lose.

The night before the game, the list of matches was announced.

It was roughly consistent with Richard's prediction, but what Richard did not expect was that the single player Yun Xingze faced was Bai Jiashi.

San Clemente almost sent all the strongest players to the singles.

Among them, Bai Jiashi's strength is S+, not the strongest in the team, but the record is the best. In the previous singles, the winning rate reached about 95%.

This means that Yun Xingze encountered a terrible opponent in his first single match.

On the day of the game.

The two military academies of San Klitto and Xinghai, one is a powerful rookie school, and the other is the former king who has returned to the game.

Therefore, the audience for this game is very large, and the entire arena is full of heads.

During the handshake between the two sides, San Klitto was very polite, with a smile on everyone's face.

However, Yun Xingze could clearly feel that they were determined to win this game and did not pay attention to Star Marine Academy at all.

The person shaking hands with Yun Xingze is Bai Jiashi.

Bai Jiashi looked at him with somewhat elusive calculations and imperceptible contempt in his eyes.

"It's a coincidence." Bai Jiashi looked at Yun Xingze, outlined the corner of his lower lips, with a joking tone, "I didn't expect that I would really be against you. To be honest, I don't want to fight with you."

Yun Xingze raised his eyebrows to look at him: "If you are afraid of losing, you can surrender."

"I'm afraid that others will say that I bully Omega, I won't be able to win." Bai Jiashi stroked his hair and said cheerfully, "You shouldn't cry on the spot, right?"