018

Yun Xingze was having dinner with Lu Ranxu in the canteen of the military academy. Olier was also nearby, and the three of them exchanged the wonderful scenes they saw during the game.

"Chi Yu is in our team," Lu Ranxu said, "He is just as strong, at most he is an A+ Stormer, his expression is not good enough, and many people think he is handsome. To be honest, if it weren't for him Dad is the lieutenant general of the mecha unit, how can he have such a strong confidence?"

Having said this, Lu Ranxu couldn't help but roll his eyes: "After the match, Su Zinan went up and handed him a towel, saying what Brother Yu is great, vomit."

"There's a guy in our group called Karebo," Olier frowned, and said, "It's also A+, and he drove Comet. It seems that he almost entered the school team last year, and he was out of luck. Two in a row met the S grade. Opponent, he missed the spot in the end. He was a crazy critic. He dismantled the mobile phone armor like a desperation, and dismantled the more than ten-meter-high blower armor to only the cockpit."

"Only the cockpit is left?" Yun Xingze was stunned, "Then there should be a lot of parts destroyed..."

"Yes, I heard that he is a very famous player in the third grade," Olier called out the game video to show Yun Xingze, "The player whose mecha was destroyed by him should not be able to continue the game."

Yun Xingze looked at the mecha in the light screen being dismantled to pieces, and felt very sorry and sad-how much would it cost to fix it?

He didn't want to meet such an opponent.

At this time, Lu Ranxu suddenly saw someone in the class group sending a message, clicked in and took a look, put down the spoon in his hand: "Look at it, the second round of the list is out-"

Yun Xingze swiped the light screen while eating fried rice. The moment he saw his name, he almost choked.

"Ka...Kalebo?" Yun Xingze repeated the name, staring at Olier in a daze, "Is that the person you were talking about?"

Lu Ranxu and Oriel looked up at Yun Xingze at the same time.

Their expressions were very solemn.

"Xingze," Lu Ranxu thought of Yun Xingze's ugly mecha, and considered his words. "Although you shouldn't lose much money if your one was demolished, it would be too embarrassing to be demolished like that, you Should we consider surrendering directly?"

Yun Xingze: "In fact, it also spent a lot of money..."

Olier sighed repeatedly and frowned: "Your first round match was very exciting, but your opponent at the time was Grade B, which is quite different from A+."

In the class group, many people were scared by this grouping list.

"Damn, I was matched to the fourth grade?!"

"Is this fair? We are all naive, and we matched so many A-level bosses at once!"

"Fuck, there is Karebo?!"

"Oh my God, you are so unlucky. @云星泽"

"Silence for your mecha. @云星泽"

"Brother Yun, I believe you can still survive for a minute. @云星泽"

"The Angel Wing Wing is really going to be Wing Wing this time. @云星泽"

"Yellow footwear for the elderly will be beaten up. @云星泽"

Lu Ranxu fights the injustice for Yun Xingze: "You sing badly before the game starts. Who sent the foot one is too inhuman."

After speaking, Lu Ranxu looked up at Yun Xingze: "Xingze, if Foot Fitness is knocked out by then, you will raise your flag and surrender."