067

On the mental regulation test report, Yun Xingze's regulation level is...

sss+.

That's right, there are not only 3 big s, but also a + behind it.

This is the highest level measured by the current instrument, not one of them.

Cheng Yuan was stunned for a long time before returning to his senses, his voice trembled: "This, this... how is it possible?!"

He always thought that Yun Xingze was just a military academy with a little stronger control ability, and he didn't expect that this kid could surpass the geniuses and bosses of the military!

With this kind of mental control, it is no wonder that he can show such a strong strength in NCLM.

After Yun Xingze walked out of the dean's office, Ming Xiao was stunned and asked: "Did you talk to the dean?"

"I want a separate laboratory," Yun Xingze said casually, "he doesn't agree."

Ming Xiao's eyes widened in shock. He didn't expect Yun Xingze to say things like "I want a laboratory" quietly!

"You, how can you open this condition?!" Ming Xiao followed Yun Xingze's footsteps in amazement, and said while walking behind him. , You simply ask the dean to give you more money, or help you write a letter of recommendation to the military..."

Yun Xingze paused, turned his head and said calmly and firmly: "I only want the laboratory."

Ming Xiao thinks this guy is crazy.

Several people around heard the conversation between Yun Xingze and Ming Xiao, and they all showed strange and confused eyes.

At this moment.

The door of the dean's office suddenly opened, and Cheng Yuan hurriedly walked out of it.

Yun Xingze heard a deep and powerful voice behind him:

"The terms you said, I promise you."

Ming Xiao almost tripped herself in shock. He turned to look at Cheng Yuan, his mouth open so that he could lay eggs.

Yun Xingze turned around to meet Cheng Yuan's eyes and curled his lips, as if all this was in his expectation.

After a while, he said word by word: "Since you agree, then please draw up a contract now, which is beneficial to us."

Everyone was shocked by Yun Xingze's bold remarks. How dare this kid speak to Dean Cheng like this? !

Cheng Yuan agreed almost without hesitation: "Okay."

Soon, in response to "Yun Xingze helped the Scientific Research Institute complete the experiment, and the scientific research institute provided Yun Xingze with a laboratory", Cheng Yuan personally drafted a contract and asked Yun Xingze to sign it.

After Yun Xingze looked around, he found that Cheng Yuan's attitude was still very sincere, without any overlord clauses.

So, he also signed the word happily.

Mingxiao and Eugene stood aside, looking at each other and making eye contact: How did Yun Xingze do it?

At this time, Professor Jin Xuan, who was in charge of researching neural connection technology, hurried to the office.

Jin Xuan is a middle-aged female Ba, with red wavy curly hair and a very outgoing personality.

As soon as she entered the door, she shouted excitedly:

"Dean, where is the mental control 3S+ experimenter you mentioned?!"

As soon as this remark came out, the people present collectively showed stunned expressions.