022

Yun Xingze's mecha took advantage of its weight to firmly suppress Karebo.

In normal times, Yun Xingze wouldn't make such a move, and just used weapons or hands and feet to make up the knife.

But now, with waves of heat in his body, and his physical strength is constantly losing, he can no longer continue to fight, and he can only make the best move.

When the audience saw Karebo's mech being ridden, they didn't know whether they should sympathize or applaud.

"It's miserable, the madman Karebo met another madman."

"Yun Xingze did a great job! When I was torn apart by Karebo before, the whole audience was laughing at me, this time it's his turn!"

"Fengshui turns, Karebo has today."

Kalebo struggled angrily, but the countdown was over.

The referee announced that Yun Xingze had won the game.

The audience was in an uproar.

The audience was very impressed after watching the game. They did not expect that the frightening Karebo would lose to the first-year Omega. In the game, Yun Xingze's super strong control of the double star mecha , It is an eye-opener for everyone.

The applause was deafening and everyone was cheering for this wonderful game.

"Yun Xingze is so amazing, he really won!"

"In the second half of the game, he has always been firmly in control. It is strange to lose."

"It's not an exaggeration to say that he is an A+ level dual-star mecha fighter, right?"

"I won, I really won..." Chi Yu stared at the arena in a daze, "Yun Xingze, he won Karebo!"

After speaking, Chi Yu turned to look at Su Zinan, with surprise and joy in his tone: "Su Zinan, have you seen it, it turns out that Yun Xingze is so good..."

Su Zinan also smiled and said: "I didn't expect Xingze to be so powerful, and he is really hidden." The smile was somewhat reluctant.

Chi Yu was happy for a while, but suddenly his mood became complicated-he originally wanted to see Yun Xingze making a fool of himself, and wanted to enjoy the pleasure/feeling of him asking for help after his mecha was removed.

However, he did not expect that he would be surprised by Yun Xingze's victory.

Once upon a time, Chi Yu longed to have a couple who would accompany him in the arena. After Su Zinan became his teammate, he began to feel dissatisfied with his fiancée Yun Xingze.

What he always said to Yun Xingze was: Can you learn from Su Zinan?

In this game, Yun Xingze did not flinch from such a powerful enemy. He fought until his energy was exhausted and finally won the game.

Chi Yu never thought that Yun Xingze would have this side.

He thought that Yun Xingze's first place in the audition was just good luck.

The two players on the field put away the mechas. Yun Xingze's hair was wet with sweat. On the big screen, his white cheeks were slightly red, but they were full of vigor, and his eyes were as bright as stars.

Chi Yu's gaze could not be removed from him for a moment.

A strange question suddenly popped up in his heart-Yun Xingze... Has he always looked so good? ?

Su Zinan noticed Chi Yu's eyes and suddenly felt an unprecedented sense of crisis in her heart.

Since he met Chi Yu, he has always had an attitude of sympathy and contempt for Yun Xingze.