025

Luo Wenchuan stared at Chi Yu for a while, then suddenly asked, "Are you really his fiancé?"

Chi Yu was glanced at by his narrow and cold eyes, suddenly a little guilty, but still insisted: "Nonsense, of course it is!"

"Then when he enters the fever period," Luo Wenchuan glanced at Su Zinan, his voice was as cold as ever, "Why are you with other Omegas?"

The tone was taunting, and it fell in Chi Yu and Su Zinan's ears, which looked extremely spicy.

Luo Wenchuan rarely said such long sentences. Chi Yu was taken aback for a moment, and then became angry and said: "I just don't know! Su Zinan's body is suddenly uncomfortable, so I will accompany him!"

Su Zinan also frowned and said: "Yes, how do we know that his fever period is advanced? Luo Wenchuan, don't be yin and yang, I and Chi Yu are just friends. If I know that Xingze's younger brother is entering the fever period, both are Omega. How could I not help him?"

"Yes."

Luo Wenchuan glanced at the two of them, but there was no emotion in his eyes.

Chi Yu felt that he was laughing at himself, frowning and staring at him: "Of course it is."

Luo Wenchuan stared at Chi Yu, seemingly skeptical.

This look made Chi Yu upset, and he continued: "Yun Xingze and I have been married since I was a child. He likes me, enters the Star Naval Academy for me, and learns mecha for me... I haven't taken good care of him recently, and I will make up for him. of."

But Luo Wenchuan didn't seem to be interested in these at all. He didn't continue to say anything, turned and left, leaving a tall and indifferent back.

Seeing him leave, Chi Yu still frowned tightly, his eyes full of vigilance.

"Brother Yu, maybe Luo Wenchuan really just met Xingze's younger brother by chance." Su Zinan whispered, "You don't need to be so angry, right?"

"Who wouldn't be angry when he sees his fiancee lying in another Alpha's arms?" Chi Yu said with suppressed jealousy.

Su Zinan was stunned: "But, don't you already..."

"That's Yun Xingze's temper." Chi Yu interrupted him, "You go back first, I'll talk to Yun Xingze."

After speaking, Chi Yu opened the door of the ward and locked the door after entering.

Su Zinan couldn't help but harvest her fingers into fists, and her eyes were full of gloomy emotions when she looked at the door.

He never thought that one day Chi Yu would ignore him and choose Yun Xingze without hesitation.

Obviously he had always stood at a height that Yun Xingze could not reach.

Ming Ming Chi Yu said to him, "You are a hundred times better than Yun Xingze".

Obviously everyone recognizes that he is the best omega...

Why is this happening?

Why did Yun Xingze come to steal everything that should belong to him?

Su Zinan closed her eyes and opened them a few seconds later. He concealed his jealousy and jealousy, turned and left, thinking about something in his heart.

When he woke up, Yun Xingze found that he was really lying in the medical cabin.

He sat up and looked around in a daze-the infirmary of the school.

"Are you awake?" A familiar voice came from the side.

Yun Xingze hurriedly turned his head to look around, but at the moment he saw the person, he couldn't help frowning: "Who let you in?"