032

For Yun Xingze, this game against Su Zinan has no way of retreat, only winning but not losing.

Therefore, before the start of the game, Yun Xingze has been in a state of intense preparations, constantly building models of various modification plans on the optical brain.

On the other hand, Su Zinan was very relaxed, and she specially asked someone to observe Yun Xingze's state. When she learned that he was rushing to modify the mecha, she sneered: "His family won't give him money anymore, what else can he modify? Come?"

At the same time, Su Zinan believes that Karebo's score was not as high last year, and he was suspected of releasing water during the game. Therefore, Yun Xingze was lucky to win Karebo, an A+ player, not to mention that Yun Xingze was still there. The fever period is completely a soft persimmon.

Su Zinan has already thought about making Yun Xingze lose more humiliating than Lu Ranxu.

Yun Xingze was busy refitting, and the refitting decision he made was actually very risky-at least in the information he found, no one had done it before.

The focus of his modification is on the mechanical beast.

Yun Xingze found some accessories in Luo Wenchuan's exclusive warehouse. He scanned the images and sent them to Luo Wenchuan, asking: "Boss, can I take these Comet mecha accessories?"

Luo Wenchuan seemed to be busy, and it took a while before he replied: "All the things in the warehouse are yours. Don't ask me next time."

The two sentences were concise and generous, and Yun Xingze couldn't help but curl his lips after reading it. He was touched by Luo Wenchuan's atmosphere again, and he said to his heart that meeting such a boss is probably the dream of every worker. Bar?

After a while, Luo Wenchuan sent another message: "Why do you want the accessories for Comet Mecha?"

Yun Xingze clarified his thoughts on modification. It took Luo Wenchuan a while to read this text. He also seemed to be shocked by Yun Xingze's boldness.

"This is very risky." Luo Wenchuan replied.

Yun Xingze thought that Luo Wenchuan would not support this, but the next second, he sent another message: "Only you can do it."

Yun Xingze laughed and replied to Luo Wenchuan: "Boss Luo really has a vision."

Luo Wenchuan probably didn't expect Yun Xingze to say this, and it took a long time before he replied with the word "um".

Yun Xingze took these accessories, and Lu Ranxu was also repairing the mecha while in the refitting room. Many parts of his mecha were damaged by Su Zinan, and repairs cost a lot of money.

Because Yun Xingze was busy preparing for the battle, Lu Ranxu asked other people to help with repairs.

But Lu Ranxu's attention was entirely on Yun Xingze's mecha.

Since Lu Ranxu learned that Yun Xingze had matched Su Zinan in the fifth round, he was so excited that he couldn't sleep. He said to Yun Xingze: "God has eyes, Xingze, you must end Su Zinan's winning streak, so that guy will never be proud of it anymore!"

Yun Xingze gave the mechanical beast a weapon while casually "um".

Lu Ranxu looked at Yun Xingze's modification of ugly cats, and curiously asked, "Why do you want to install these for cats?"

The person who helped Lu Ranxu refit also said: "Student, you better not change the mechanical beast like this. The mental power you assign to it is limited and you can't use these difficult weapons."