031

Yun Xingze felt a little apprehensive about Luo Wenchuan's sincerity. He realized that although Luo Wenchuan was afraid of O, he respected capable people very much.

Yun Xingze recovered from the shock and said to Luo Wenchuan: "Senior, your sincerity is not only sufficient for me, but also far beyond my expectations... I didn't expect you to pay such a high salary. "

Upon hearing this, Luo Wenchuan took out two paper contracts and handed them to Yun Xingze: "Since you agree, you can go through this contract first. If there is no problem, you can sign it at any time."

After speaking, Luo Wenchuan had a little expectation in his eyes, but he quickly hid his expectation again.

After Yun Xingze accepted the contract, he quickly read it. The content of the contract is very long and very detailed. It should be impossible to write it out for a while.

Yun Xingze couldn't help wondering, is Luo Wenchuan thinking about recruiting himself as a mecha division these days?

But he soon felt that he was thinking too much. After all, Luo Wenchuan could give such a high salary, he didn't necessarily have to choose himself.

It took about twenty minutes to see the contract.

There is already Luo Wenchuan's name on it, and the black handwriting is dragon and phoenix dancing, vigorous and powerful. Yun Xingze signed his name aside.

After seeing Yun Xingze's signature, Luo Wenchuan took the contract back. It was late in the sky outside, probably after dinner.

Yun Xingze felt a little hungry. Only then did he realize that he might have been watching the contract for too long, causing Luo Wenchuan to starve next to him all the time.

"What do you want to eat?" Luo Wenchuan put away the contract, raised his eyes to Yun Xingze, and asked calmly, "I come to this restaurant often and the taste is good. You can order whatever you want."

After Yun Xingze came to this world, because he had no money, he kept eating in the cafeteria and occasionally drank nutrients.

Although the food in the canteen is not too bad for him, it is still bland enough. This is the first time he has eaten out of school.

There was a floating fluorescent spot above the dining table. Yun Xingze stretched out his hand to open it, and virtual images of various dishes appeared in front of him, which looked very delicate and expensive.

After the order was over, the two sat facing each other, the dining table was not very big, and the air seemed a little condensed.

Yun Xingze wanted to find a topic, so he asked: "Then now... are you my boss?"

Luo Wenchuan looked at him and said after a moment of silence: "Yes."

"Boss Luo?" Yun Xingze tentatively called him, "Can I call you like this?"

Luo Wenchuan was drinking from a water cup, and when Yun Xingze called him, there was no expression on his face.

After a while, Luo Wenchuan suddenly asked: "Are there any other names?"

Yun Xingze thought to himself, probably because these two words seemed a bit old-fashioned, Luo Wenchuan looked so young, so he didn't want to be called the boss.

"Then why do you want me to call you?" Yun Xingze thought for a while, but couldn't think of an answer, so he asked.

Luo Wenchuan put down the water cup, paused with his fingers, raised his eyes to Yun Xingze, and said, "If you really want to call my boss, you can."