005

Ke Lei wanted to reply to Luo Wenchuan’s news, but his fingers trembled. It took him a long time to enter a sentence: "Is it really that bad?"

This time Luo Wenchuan almost returned in seconds, with only two words:

"not bad."

These two words made Ke Lei stunned, and it took ten seconds to react.

Luo Wenchuan has always been very picky about mechas. Mechas are to Luo Wenchuan as close-fitting weapons are to samurai. He always pursues his mechas in the best condition.

This is why he has to hand over the mecha to Ke Lei for overhaul after he leaves the school.

Ke Lei breathed a sigh of relief, and replied: "Then try the mecha after you go back to school."

After a while, Luo Wenchuan replied the word "um" and added the sentence "thank you" at the end, with a sense of estrangement in his politeness.

Ke Lei has never been able to guess what this roommate thinks, but he thinks that Luo Wenchuan should be satisfied with the modification of the mecha?

It seems that the omega does have something.

[Ke Lei]: "By the way, Dachuan, when will you go back to school?"

[Luo Wenchuan]: "This week."

[Ke Lei]: "Did this mission go smoothly?"

[Luo Wenchuan]: "Not bad."

[Ke Lei]: "Should be able to get a lot of bounties, right?"

[Luo Wenchuan]: "A lot."

Ke Lei sighed in his heart, as expected, the children of the poor were in their homes early.

He and Luo Wenchuan are both second-year students in the Commanding Department of the Star Navy, and they have been roommates for a year.

No one knows the origin of Luo Wenchuan, but it is said that he came from a remote barren star. When he first arrived at school, he was ridiculed by many people. With the terrifying SS-level mental power and SS-level physical power, he quickly became the whole school. The strongest legend has also emerged in the National Mecha Contest.

Huang Xing's children are relatively poor, but Luo Wenchuan can afford the most expensive mecha in the school. This is not only due to the scholarship he brought with almost perfect scores, but also related to his frequent bounty assignments outside the school.

Bounty missions are a popular way to earn money in the empire. People who accept the tasks are strictly reviewed. Those who can accept the tasks are the bosses, and Luo Wenchuan, who can rely on bounty for food, is a master of the masters.

However, Ke Lei always felt that Luo Wenchuan was...not like a child raised by a poor parent.

The self-cultivation and exquisiteness that he often reveals in his body cannot be whitewashed by money.

And the swordsmanship he used when he opened the lightsaber mecha was not something that an ordinary teacher could teach.

Coupled with his beautiful three-dimensional facial features, beautiful fonts, occasional artistic talent, clean and fashionable dressing taste... these characteristics have made countless Ba and Omega crazy.

Ke Lei often felt that compared with Luo Wenchuan, he was simply a rice bucket.

Luo Wenchuan hadn't returned to school yet, Yun Xingze couldn't get the money before he tried the mecha.

Seeing that he didn't move at all—even the account with a thousand yuan missing, Yun Xingze sighed and continued to look for repair orders on the website.