035

After Su Zinan's actions to Yun Xingze were exposed, the people who originally supported him were disappointed by him. Especially the people who scolded Yun Xingze in the black posts posted by Su Zinan, now they all realized that they had been taken advantage of at the time.

The full-screen title of "Su Zinan Get Out of the Star Naval Academy" caused Su Zinan's breathing to stagnate. He tremblingly clicked into a post, and the replies in it all condemned Su Zinan.

"I was really blind. At that time, I thought that Su Zinan was the freshest and most unpretentious Omega, and I asked my subject to learn from him. Now I almost vomit."

"How could Su Zinan be so hypocritical? He opened a trumpet and posted so many black clouds and Xingze posts, and he pretended to be a pure passerby. I think it is Huangquan passerby!"

"Who said he is an independent Omega in the new era? It's a sinister villain!"

"Isn't he just trying to highlight his personality after posting so many posts? There are so many dramas. Don't say he is the pride of Omega anymore, he is the shame of the entire Star Naval Academy!"

"I can think of this method of slandering and reporting. I even praised him because of him, I'm!"

"Now it seems that Su Zinan is green tea, and the tea art is too superb. It has been hidden from so many people."

"I usually emphasize that I am a good brother of Alphas. I am afraid of this word now."

"It is really surprising that Chi Yu is still relying on Chi Yu as a substitute for the school team. He can retire quickly."

This forum once mentioned Su Zinan and praised him as the school’s Omega pioneer and a role model for all Omegas. At this moment, these words of condemnation fell into Su Zinan's eyes, and his emotions suddenly collapsed.

Su Zinan turned off the light brain and stared at Yun Xingze with red eyes, with a trembling voice: "Yun Xingze, how dare you do this to me? Chi Yu is the son of the general. He will settle all this for me. He will definitely help me... …"

"Chi Yu?" Yun Xingze raised his eyebrows, "I think he should take care of himself first."

Although the results of the release of water in the mecha competition can be large or small, once it attracts the attention of the entire school, the consequences will definitely be more serious.

Speaking of Cao Cao, when Cao Cao arrived, Chi Yu appeared in the background with an unpleasant face, and he strode towards Su Zinan and Yun Xingze in a stride.

Seeing Chi Yu appearing, Su Zinan immediately changed her appearance and said to Yun Xingze: "Xingze brother, you don’t have to do this to me? Even if I have more supporters than you, you can’t pounce on me because of jealousy. Dirty water..."

Before he finished speaking, with a "pop", a slap fell on Su Zinan's face.

It was Chi Yu.

Su Zinan was caught off guard by the fan, he covered his face, his eyes were full of shock.

Yun Xingze and Lu Ranxu on the side were also taken aback.

Su Zinan looked at Chi Yu and said in disbelief: "Brother Yu...You actually beat me for Yun Xingze?!"

"I just know today why so many people in the school are hostile to Xingze." Chi Yu frowned, her expression gloomy, "I always thought it was his own cause, and now it seems that they are all your masterpieces, Su Zinan ."

The last few words almost gnashed his teeth.

On the first day of Yun Xingze's enrollment, someone ridiculed in front of Chi Yu, saying that Yun Xingze had "married and entered the military academy."