063

Yun Xingze's heartbeat suddenly missed a beat at this moment.

He obviously doesn't like being treated as a minor, but Luo Wenchuan's name gives him the illusion of being spoiled.

On the wrist, the other party's warm thin cocoon and gentle strength made Yun Xingze's body temperature rise.

Luo Wenchuan held the palm of his wrist and released it only when the crowd had receded.

Yun Xingze took a peek at Luo Wenchuan, and saw that he was calm and composed, thinking that he should be worried about losing himself.

There must be no other meaning.

The two were looking for a shop selling mecha paint in the garden party.

The mecha paint that Yun Xingze is looking for is similar to the concealed paint of the shadow mecha, but it is more adaptable than the concealed paint and has a faster response speed.

Yun Xingze had used this kind of paint in his previous life. The research and development process was complicated and required a lot of capital investment. So he wanted to buy the ready-made paint directly, but he couldn't find it after searching the garden party.

"Otherwise, let's go back. I'll see if there are any on Xingnet." Yun Xingze said to Luo Wenchuan with some disappointment.

After Yun Xingze finished speaking, he took a bite of the pink marshmallow in his hand, which smelled of strawberry.

This marshmallow can change color, after biting it, it turns yellow and emits a mango smell.

"You can't find it here, not even on Starnet. The reason why the garden party is famous is that you can buy all kinds of strange things here." Luo Wenchuan replied calmly, "Moreover, it's not nothing to get there. "

Speaking of this, Luo Wenchuan glanced at the various delicacies he was carrying-Yun Xingze picked them all.

Yun Xingze sighed, just as he was about to give up, he suddenly saw the mecha accessories shop between the two gourmet shops.

"Is this store here when I passed by here just now?" Yun Xingze asked Luo Wenchuan in confusion, "Why don't I have any impression?"

Luo Wenchuan frowned, and seemed to have no impression of this shop.

Yun Xingze thought, if there is no such place, he will stop shopping.

After entering this shop, there is only one owner, and the business seems deserted.

The decoration in the store is very simple, and it even looks like a rough house.

Yun Xingze began to wonder if it was because he didn't turn on the lights just now, so he ignored this humble shop.

"Hello, what do you need?" The boss was sitting at the counter. He was a young man with a temperament between Ba and Omega, and his voice was very soft.

It has been a few months since Yun Xingze came to this world. He has been able to distinguish the genders of most people, but he can't guess whether the boss is Ba or Omega, which feels a bit strange.

"I need a special paint..."

After Yun Xingze finished talking about his needs, he didn't have much hope in his heart.

However, the boss said: "Yes, but in the warehouse, some distance from here. If you need it, you can come with me to get it."

"That's great." Yun Xingze was overjoyed, "how do I get to the warehouse?"

The boss stood up, wearing a high-necked thin shirt and jeans, lined with a sturdy body, looks like Ba.

"Come with me." After he finished speaking, he walked into the shop.