014

Chi Yu didn't expect Yun Xingze to provoke him in reverse. After a few seconds, Tie Qing left with a grimace, "Let's wait and see". Su Zinan was also frightened, and followed Chi Yu griefly. .

"Xingze, go back and have a good rest." Lu Ranxu said to Yun Xingze, "Thanks for your hard work today."

Zhuo Feiyue also nodded at Yun Xingze: "The performance is very good, continue to cheer."

Yun Xingze's energy was almost exhausted today, he took a deep breath, got on the flying machine back to school, and decided to go back and have a good meal.

The day after the game ended, Yun Xingze naturally became a sensational figure in Xinghai Military University.

In a certain district on the campus forum, half of it was "Has Luo Wenchuan exerted his true strength this year?" ", "Will Luo Wenchuan still record records next year?" "Do you think Luo Wenchuan can lead the school team to the semi-finals this year?" "Such a post.

And the other half is "Is the number one in the first grade really Omega? ", "Is that Omega turned on", "I really don't believe that Omega's results are better than me".

Everyone is arguing about Yun Xingze's true strength.

"I have watched the video of the audition. Yun Xingze is indeed a tactical genius, but there is no guarantee that the tactics are what he thinks. If there is no teammate, he may not be able to pass the audition. After all, his mental and physical strength are very weak. "

"But Yun Xingze showed great skill before the finish line. When cutting the knees of the three mechas, whether it is speed, strength or accuracy, it is not lost to the A-class driver."

"It is true that he has an unusual understanding of the structure of mechas. We all know that cutting the knees can make mechas unbalanced, but few people can control the enemy with one move, so he must be very familiar with the structure of mechas."

"The accelerated pursuit in the second half is also wonderful. Is that speed comparable to Luo Wenchuan?"

"There is no need to blow so hard upstairs, Yun Xingze's strength is not so mysterious."

"That is, I heard that he failed the physical test when he enrolled, how can he compare with Luo Wenchuan."

Most of these people are students who have studied the competition, and they have to conduct a review at the end of each audition. In the four auditions of the four grades, Yun Xingze is undoubtedly a good sample for analysis, except for Luo Wenchuan.

After discussing for a long time, everyone did not have a final conclusion on Yun Xingze’s true strength, but reached a consensus on another matter.

The emergence of this tactic will undoubtedly change the situation of future auditions.

Zhuo Feiyue also saw these posts. He really likes to dive in the forum and watch the gossip of these students.

Seeing Yun Xingze's name in addition to Luo Wenchuan's name in the "Mecha Division", Zhuo Feiyue felt extremely proud.

After the pride, Zhuo Feiyue's expression gradually became serious.

In the previous practical class, Yun Xingze activated the B-class mech with C-class mental power. He always thought it was an accident. The mech might have gone wrong, but when he watched the audition competition, Yun Xingze's performance Later, he had other thoughts in his mind...

Is it possible that Yun Xingze can leapfrog the mecha?

Zhuo Feiyue was quickly shocked by his own thoughts-in the entire interstellar empire, there are very few people who can leapfrog and control mechas, and even if there are, they are all big figures hidden in the military.