Adam Banks

Requested by sworddasilva

With a cheeky, almost shy, smile, you pulled away from his mouth. Hand shoving his face aside as he laughed quietly below his breath at your gesture. Sitting yourself up, your hand dragged down from the side of his soft jawline to his bare chest. Making sure to tease him just a bit more by caressing his bicep to leaning toward him and pulling back just as quickly; he was ready for another one of your flawlessly hot and perfect kisses.

Traced out abdominal muscles tensed at your fingertips grazing across them every so often, nails tickling his sweaty body. Your tongue caressed over your bottom lip teasingly whilst his eyes remained on your rosy cheeks. You looked him up and down, eyes fluttered before narrowing down on his pants.

Chest heaved lightly for air as you'd lost most of your breath due to kissing him for so long, unable to resist his cute smile. Nor his wandering hands that continuously came back to your ass despite you shoving him off multiple times. 

He looked at your defined curves glistening in the sunlight emitting from the window as he bit his lip. Your body rolled around on the middle of the bed as he lied back on the mound of pillows, arm behind his head as he admired you in whatever it was that you were doing. A careless, pretty smile held pearly whites with puffy cheeks of youth as you stretched with a laugh, wondering what time it was.

The afternoon had been spent well, at least you thought so, and you didn't want it to end. Your best friend is supposed to leave for a hockey practice in fifteen minutes, but you didn't want him to go. Him leaving meant you'd have to wait at least two hours before he even got back to the house and it meant many many thirsty thoughts about him. 

Sitting up, you crawled across his bed to meet him and he remained lying against the headboard, hand to his chest as he still gazed at you. You placed a kissed to his hand before crawling above him, eyes sauntering up to meet his ocean colored ones.

"Mhm, what now?" He questioned your motives.

With a shrug, you flipped your hair behind your shoulder, inching closer to him and paused several inches away from his chin. Both his and your eyes locked as he gulped. "Don't be coy."

Slowly, Adam leaned forward and grabbed your chin, pulling your head up. "Don't start something you can't finish." He spoke sternly in a whisper, sending pleasant shivers down your spine.

Tilting your head, he kissed you as his thumb pressed against your jaw and tugged you toward him. You crawled above him just a tad more and found yourself pulling your right leg out, careful not to kick him and did the same with your left.

He groaned mid kiss as you sat yourself on his lap, not the most discreet nor gentle about it as you plopped your ass right on him. "That's for saying I can't finish what I start." You pulled away from his lips and he sat up, arm snaking around her waist to find her lower back.

"Doubt it." He shook his head.

"You're right." You agreed with a nod.

With a smirk, you could tell things were getting a little bit more intense than both of you had planned as your breasts hardened just a tad. And Adam, well sitting on his lap gave you his answer without question. 

Slowly, you kept conversation with him while beginning to roll your hips back and forth, careful that he would not catch on. "Coming over after hockey?" You asked him.

"You know I would, Y/N, but-"

"But-" You cut him off with an eye roll.

"You wanna keep practicing." You sighed heavily, shaking your head. "Such a turn off sometimes, Adam, you know that?" You sarcastically spoke.