𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

WASHINGTON, D

WASHINGTON, D.C.

" I'm nervous as fuck right now, I need to take a shit." Malea quakes, looking at her camera to check her makeup for the seventh time. I shook my head at her, " You look fine, Lea. You have nothing to worry about."

Alyssa turned around in her seat, her gold tassel hanging from her face. " Y'all what if I fall and sprain my ankle? Or I bust my ass tryna walk up them stairs?!"

I giggle, " Both of you will be fine,"

It was graduation day, and everyone's nerves were through the roof. I was freaking out on the inside, but I didn't want to make anything worse because of my nervousness.

" Morgan said she was coming, I want to look my best for her." Malea blurted out. Me and Alyssa do a double take, both of our intentions going to her.

" What?!" We say in Unison.

Malea sighs, setting her phone down on her lap. " Y'all please don't judge me, not right now."

Alyssa clenched her jaw, turning around in her seat and folding her arms in front of her chest. I sigh, shaking my head disapprovingly as I look down at my open gown. Showcasing my silk white maxi dress.

Malea looks over at me, " Phesian don't be mad,"

I frown, craning my neck in her direction. " I'm not mad at you, Lea."

She gnawed at her bottom lip, " I know but, I don't know."

I nod my head, grabbing a hold of her hand and squeezing it. " You know I love you, right?"

She smiles sadly, " I love you too."

I bump her shoulder playfully, " Come on, we're supposed to be happy right now. We're graduating today!"

Malea chuckles, " Yeah, you're right."

I wasn't necessarily upset with Malea for her decision but I do feel bad for Alyssa. She told me that she would tell Malea how she felt about her today, and to hear that Malea got back with Morgan is like a punch in the face.

I felt my phone buzz onto my lap. Already knowing who it was, I turn down my brightness and open the message.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘄.🦋

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘄.🦋:
𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖤𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘄.🦋:
𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘄.🦋:
𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀.