𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎,𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈

𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎,𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈.
( warning: graphic content)

There is a point in time, where you think everything is okay. but you snap out of it, and you realize what's actually going on. That's how it feels for me, like a surreal nightmare that's playing out in front of me.

It's such an out of body experience, I'd say, to go through something like this. Shortly after Adonis left, I stepped out of the shower and went downstairs to cook something for myself. Then I blacked out.

When I was unconscious, I remember hearing voices. a female voice and a male voice. Now I'm sitting here, tied to the chair with my hands, upper torso, and feet bound by ropes.

One minute, everything is completely fine. The next, I'm held at gunpoint by Cassidi — Adonis' ex —  with a male figure looking  over at me, a sadistic glint in his eyes.

Cassidi wore a black hoodie with jeans to match, while the man standing beside her had a red bandanna tied to cover his nose and mouth.

She circled around me, her gun grazing my cheek softly. " Did you really think I would forget about that little stunt you pulled in front of my man? Punching me in the face? You didn't think I would let that shit slide, did you?"

I move my face away, a slight shiver running down my spine. Cassidi sighs, grabbing a fist full of my hair. I hissed as she pulled my head back, her eyes glinting with madness. " Don't you know it's impolite not to talk when someone is speaking to you? Your mama and daddy never taught you better than that?" She taunts.

She strikes a nerve, my bound hands tightening in fists.  " Why don't you take me out of these ropes and I'll show you what my daddy taught me?" I spat.

Cassidi grins, pushing my head forehead. She stands in front of me, then backhands me forcefully. My head whips around, the stinging pain growing in my left cheek. I spit out the taste of metallic blood in my mouth, glaring up at the women.

The man grabs Cassidi by her hand, " Aye, youn need to be doin dat to my girl,"

I laugh in disbelief, both of them snapping their necks at me. " your girl?! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say. Secondly I have a boyf-"

She slaps me again, this time with more force. " SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! DONNIE BELONGS TO ME! ONLY ME! YOU'RE JUST TEMPORARY!"

" You're insane." I say, barely above a whisper.

Cassidi smirked, pointing the gun to my head and resting it there. " You haven't even begun to see crazy, bitch."