𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

LOS ANGELES, CALI

LOS ANGELES, CALI.

" I'm not taking that, D."

" You have to."

" Well I don't want to."

" Ephesian."

" Adonis."

" Take the medicine,"

" No, it's nasty."

Adonis sighs, setting down the cup of disgusting medication on the nightstand beside the bed. He gives me a look, " If you don't take your medicine, you won't feel better. And you'll be in pain."

" Well I don't understand why that medicine is so disgusting. They could've at least put some flavor to it or something," I huffed, folding my arms over my chest stubbornly.

It's been over a week since I've been discharged. 7 days of taking medicine every sunrise to sunset. And I hated every minute of it. Even though I'm on " bed rest" for another week, I wanted to get out of this stuffy guest bedroom.

We've been staying at my parents house since I got out, and not once has he left my side. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it, but I wish we would go back to our home. Or go back to the way things were when he wasn't treating me like a porcelain doll. I want to be able to do the things we used to do without any limitations.

Not to mention, he's been acting distant. He does touch me, nor give me kisses. He just comes into the guest bedroom and asks if I need anything or if I want him to cook something for me. Hell, Adonis doesn't even sleep with me, he sleeps on the couch.

And what's crazy is that I'm not even paying attention to a word that's coming out of his mouth. The only thing I'm focusing on is that wife beater t-shirt. His muscles continuously flexed as he was wavering around his hands, each of the veins popping out of his forearms. His mustache had grown fully, and it made my head spin.

And those lips. Those lips that I've come to obsess over, and that gorgeous smile. I bite my lip at the thought of him on top of me, those dog tags dangling from-

" Siah,"

I snapped out my trance, blinking rapidly. " Hm?"

He frowned, sitting down on the edge of the bed and leaning close. I gulped when his breath fanned over my lips. Adonis smiles softly, lifting his thumb to my lips, but then slowly retracted his hand away.

I frowned at this, " Why won't you touch me?"

Adonis tilts his head curiously, though he knew exactly what I'm talking about. " What do you mean?"