𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

SAN DIEGO, CALI

SAN DIEGO, CALI.
( warning: graphic content)

"Babe I'm gonna take a shower!"

" Aigh!" I yell, continuing to play the game. Just as the game was just starting to get good, my phone starts ringing off the hook.

I pause the game with a sigh, standing up and grabbing my phone from the charger. I look at the contact, already knowing who it was.

I press answer and hold the phone to my ear, " Yo,"

" Yo, I need you ova hea right quick." Miguel ordered.

I nod my head, glancing over at the closed bathroom door. " Aigh, I'll be there in a min."

" Yea cus I'm bout tired of this nigga runnin' his fucking mouth. Finna cut out his fuckin tongue too, " He grunted.

I turn away from the door, my jaw hardening. " What happened?"

" Just get here, Aigh'? Or I'm gonna shoot him my fucking self." Miguel snapped.

" Is J.D still tied up?"  I pressed, my voice getting louder. I glance over to the bathroom door, hoping that she didn't hear me.

" Yeah that nigga still tied up, but dats not the fucking point-"

I sighed, " Listen, I'm on my way, aigh? I just gotta tell Ephesian I'll be leaving for a couple of hours."

" You better hurry up, I'm not fuckin playin witchu." Miguel snapped.

" I know," I told him, cutting off the line. I throw my phone on the bed and start getting dressed quickly. I put on something simple, then reach for my gym bag that had all of my guns, knives, and tactical tools for torturing. I already had a feeling I was gonna be out for awhile, so I zipped up the bag and walked over to the bathroom.

I knock on it once, then opened it. Steam washed over my face, the glass shower foggy. Ephesian poked out her head, her face wash all over her forehead, nose, and cheeks. " What's up?"

I lean against the sink, crossing my arms in front of my chest. I prepared myself for the inevitable consequences. I didn't want to leave her, but I had business to take care of. The last thing that I wanted her to think was that I was cheating, or leaving again.

" Adonis?" She says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head, then cleared my throat. " Yeah um, I'm gonna head out. I'll be out for awhile, but I'll try to make it home before dark."