𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

SAN DIEGO, CALI

SAN DIEGO, CALI.

" Where we at baby?"

" Ummm the Sake House,"

" And what did you get to eat?"

" Sushi,"

" Why don't you try it and tell me how it taste."

" Okay."

" Mm mm, It taste weird!"

" You don't like it?"

" It taste raw."

" Siah, it's Sushi."

" I know that but why does it taste so bland?"

" Baby you about to spill your dri-"

I stop the video, taking another swig of my liquor. I wasn't even a heavy drinker, but this Hennessy was the only thing that was helping to ease my pain. I swipe through my camera roll, reminiscing about the only girl I longed for.

It's been two months since she broke up with me. two months of trying to get my mind off her. two months of going to clubs and drinking till I passed out. Two months of being completely isolated and not talking to my family. It's like my whole life took a turn for the worst.

Half of the time I don't even want to get out of bed because it still smells like her. She always wore shea butter and vanilla lotion, and she loved wearing perfumes too. Before I met her, I hated the smell of vanilla. But now I'm obsessed with it. Every little thing that I hated, she turned it into the thing I loved the most.

God I miss her so much.

I sat the bottle on my lap, staring at the picture in front of me. It was the first photo Ephesian ever sent to me when we first started talking. Her raven curls were done, and she wore a green sweatshirt with leggings.

I clenched my jaw, slamming my phone onto the coffee table. If I hadn't fucked it up, she'd still be here with me.
" Fuck!" I yelled, smashing the bottle on the floor.

I get up from my seat, smashing everything into pieces. I punch the wall repeatedly, then my gaming console, and my tv. By the time I had gotten all of my rage out, the entire room was full of broken glass, wires, flipped over sofas, dry wall peeling off, and bruises painted on my knuckles.

I fall to my knees in defeat. This was my fault, and there was nothing I could do to change her mind. I didn't deserve a second chance... I didn't even deserve her.