𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈

𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎 , 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈.

" Why are you staring at me like that, D?" I giggled, laying my head on his lap.

Adonis smirks, running his fingers through my curls. " Like what, baby?"

I narrow my eyes playfully, " Like that."

After the conversation we had earlier this morning, I could feel that this only brought us closer together. When we both stopped crying, we started laughing hysterically and made jokes about our puffy faces. I wore a pair of his boxers as shorts, his white t-shirt, and Nike socks. It was rare to see him ever wear a shirt unless he was working out downstairs. He was only wearing red Nike shorts and black socks.

Now we were sitting on the couch, watching the latest basketball game between the lakers and celtics.

He quirked a brow, a chuckle rumbling deep from his chest. " I can't look at you?"

I roll my eyes playfully, the puckered my lips. " Shut up, Dame besos,"
( Spanish: Give me kisses.)

He leans down, grabbing my jaw with his hand and kissed me passionately. I pull him close, running my hands alongside the nape of his neck. He moans, deepening the kiss with the flick of his tongue.

We were soon interrupted by the constant ringing of my phone. I sighed, pulling away. " Just when things were getting good,"

Adonis pecks my lips, " We can continue later on tonight,"

I sat up, glaring at him playfully. " Mhmm. We better,"

I grab my phone from the charger, seeing my mom's contact pop up. I press answer, holding it to my ear. " Hi m-"

" B-Baby you need t-to g-get to the hospital r-right now!" She quakes. Immediately, my heart drops at her words.

I stand quickly from the sofa, " Why? What's wrong?"

" I-It's y-your brother, E-Ephesian," She sobs.

My heart pounds against my chest, my mouth moving faster than ever. " What are you talking about? I-I just spoke to him n-not too long ago, h-he said h-he was doing okay?!" I stammered.

Adonis comes to my side, his eyes filled with concern. " What's wrong?"

I held up a finger, my attention still focused on my mom's cries. There was a shuffle in the background, then my father spoke. " I-Imani." He whispered.