𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

LOS ANGELES, CALI

LOS ANGELES, CALI.
(Warning: Mature Content)

" Um, why are we at a club?" I questioned my friends as we walked towards the entrance of the booming music coming from the building in front of us.

Malea held my hand, brushing a hair over her shoulder, " Because, we came to have fun! The night is young, after all."

Alyssa snorted, pursing her lips. " That's the whitest shit I eva' heard you say."

She smacks her lips, " Shut up,"

The Neon Sign blinded my eyes the closer we got, causing me to squint. " What does it say?"

Malea followed my gaze, tilting her head up at the sign. " Sin City Nightclub,"

" Sin.. City?" I repeat slowly, scrunching up my nose at the name. She rolls her eyes, " Come on, don't be like that. You'll have fun, I promise."

I shook my head, frowning deeply. " I didn't say anything,"

She shrugged, " You didn't have to, your face says it all."

I sighed, lifting the hem of my dress as I step over a puddle. " I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be judgmental."

"We know mama.  And If you eva' want to leave then we can. Last thing we want is for you to feel uncomfortable." Alyssa added.

" Mhmmm." Malea hummed.

I smiled, getting in line with them to the entrance. " Thanks guys,"

" C'mon, I need a drink!" Alyssa spoke excitedly, grasping my palm in hers and sped walked in heels to the entrance of the building. The bouncer stood there with his arms crossed, a stoic expression. He glanced in our direction, his eyes darting to Malea.

I look her way, seeing a painful smile grace her lips. " Hey Jeremy,"

He grinned, unfolding his huge arms. " Hey Mamas, It's good to see you again. Youn be talkin' ta a nigga nomo,"

Malea rolled her eyes, letting go of my hand and walking up to Jeremy. " Don't start actin' fake, you know I been busy with school. Hell, I just came back from vacation not too long ago,"

He quirked a brow, resting his hands behind his back. " Word? Well when we me and you gon link?"

She smirks flirtatiously, looking at him up and down. " Baby you think you worth my time?"