𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Fields of grass surround me, the sun kissing my warm skin

Fields of grass surround me, the sun kissing my warm skin. I look down at my body, touching the silk white fabric of my dress. I touch my abdomen, feeling nothing.

The sky was a mix of blue, pink, and orange; as if it was the next morning. I glance to my left. then my right. " Hello?" I say loudly, my hair sweeping across my face.

" Ephesian," A voice boomed.

I gasped, a beam of white light developing in the skies. The sky grew darker, the moon kissing the sun with its own shadow. Suddenly, there was a hollow tree just a few feet away; burning with blue flames. My body moves on its own, my feet guiding me to the burning tree. " Here I am,"

The voice says nothing as I come closer. My eyes tremble with tears, my knees buckling underneath me. I fall to the ground, bowing my head. " G-God, Is that you?"

 " G-God, Is that you?"

SAN JOSE HOSPITAL, CALI.

" Shit, She's Coding!" Doctor Owen cursed, looking over at the monitor with uncertainty in his eyes. Doctor Reagan looked down at the women sprawled across the table, exposing her opened stomach.

Doctor Reagen looks everywhere, blood overflowing her intestines. " It's the bullet, it must've ruptured her kidney-"

" Whatever the hell it was, we need her to get through surgery, or else that'll be my ass." Doctor Owen stated, casting all the surgeons in the room a glance.

Doctor Marley — a newly found Intern at San John Hospital — glanced at the monitor with glints of doubt in her eyes, " This the second time she coded, Doctor. What if she-"

" There isn't any what ifs, she will make it through surgery." Doctor Owen snapped.

Doctor Reagan grabbed the suctioning tube, her own heart clenching at the thought. Ephesian Sanchez was only in her early twenties, she barely even got to experience life at its best. With her wounds, it was almost difficult not to say she should've been dead the minute they started surgery.

However, Doctor Reagan was a huge believer of god. She knew what he could do, she knew he could hear her silent prayers... But right now, they really needed a miracle.