𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

LOS ANGELES, CALI

LOS ANGELES, CALI.

" Babe did you get my clothes?" I ask Adonis loudly, Malea helping me put on a tank top and Jean shorts in the bathroom.  I hear shuffling around the room, " Yeah I got them!"

I was being discharged today, and I was going to be in bed rest for the next coming weeks. Which I didn't like whatsoever. " Here baby," Malea says, helping me put on my sandals.

" Thank you," I say with a smile, wincing ever now and again. Getting shot was something that I definitely didn't recommend.  One of the nurses knocked on the door with a wheelchair in her grasp.

Malea helps me walk to the wheelchair, plopping me down gently onto the cool leather seat. The nurse gave me a look, " Male sure you get plenty of rest. No heavy lifting, or you'll risk opening the stitches. Okay?"

I nodded my head, " Okay,"

Adonis chuckled, swinging my clothed bag over his arm and sat the medicine bag filled with antibiotics on my lap. " Don't worry, she already knows the drill with me."

I roll my eyes, " shut up."

The nurse gushed, " You guys are so cute together,"

Malea bumped shoulders with the nurse, " I know right, I can't wait until I'm an aunty-"

" Lea!" Adonis and I say in Unison.

She threw her hands up in surrender, " What? I'm just saying!"

I shook my head at her, pinching the bridge of my nose. " Dios mio."

We waltzed out of the room, bidding goodbyes to those around us. I lean back against the wheelchair, sighing deeply. " I'm so glad I don't have to stay here another day,"

Adonis hummed, " Me too,"

Malea snorted, walking in front of Adonis and I. " I know that's right. I'm tired of the smell of old people,"

" Can't take yo ass nowhere dawg," Adonis mumbled.

Malea shrugged, heading to the elevator and pressing the ground floor. " It's the truth,"

He leans down and pecks my temple, " We're gonna stop by your parents house,"

I nod my head, crossing one leg over the other. " Okay, that's fine."

Malea held open the elevator doors for us as we got in. Then she announced, " I'm gonna meet y'all there, I have to go pick up something."