𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

LOS ANGELES, CALI

LOS ANGELES, CALI.

" Stop pacing, she'll be back."

" You don't know that, Lea."

" Yeah, I do. She's lived in this neighborhood for god knows how long, so I'm sure she knows her way-"

" It's been six hours, the fuckin' street lights are on, and her parents ain't even here cus they went to Philly. They left her in my care and now she's.. fuck."

I waltzed over to the sofa where discarded sheets and blankets laid, and grabbed my keys. " I'll be back." I dismissed, heading over to the front door.

Malea steps in front of me, her hand pushing my chest. She gave me a look, " You need to give her some space, Donnie."

" Get out my way, Malea. I'm not playing-"

" No, No, No you don't get to tell me ' get out the way', not right now. You need to leave her alone, " She interrupted.

" Bro move!" I snapped.

" No! If she needs to clear her head then let her! Let's not forget, this whole fucking disagreement got worse because of your jealousy!" Malea sneered.

I laugh manically, throwing my head back. " Jealousy?! I'm not jealous about anything!"

Malea laughs bitterly, " Be fucking forreal, dawg. I bet as soon as Ephesian mentioned another guy's name beside yours, you got heated."

I clenched my jaw, looking away. " Malea-"

" And because of your fucking jealousy, you takin out ya anger on her. You a grown ass man acting like a fucking child, bro! You're fucking twenty eight! SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND START COMMUNICATING LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!" She shouts.

I roll my eyes and push her out of the way. I slam the door shut behind me and get inside my car. I don't care how right Malea is, I need to find Ephesian.