Chapter 1: A Trap Designed

In a dark room,Xia Ye's expression was filled with pain, her lower lip bitten so hard that it was bleeding.

"Bo Yichen, please let me go."

The woman turned her head and looked at the handsome face of the man, her tone pleading.

Bo Yichen's lips curved into a cold smile.

Let you go? Hmph, you must be dreaming!"

After a long period of torture, Xia Ye was so weak that she could hardly move.

"Bo Yichen, please, I beg you to let me go."

Xia Ye burst into tears and couldn't resist anymore.

"Begging me?" Bo Yichen sneered, as if he had heard a joke.

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror, see how ugly you look now, worse than a pig or a dog!"

Bo Yichen grabbed her arm and dragged her in front of a floor mirror.

"Open your eyes and take a good look at yourself!" Bo Yichen forced her to look at the mirror.

On a summer night, a woman in the mirror was covered in bruises, while a wail of despair escaped her lips. At this moment, she was being held down, like a helpless dog begging for mercy. She was broken, her heart aching unbearably. "Bo Yichen, why... why are you doing this to me?" she cried out. "Why?"

Bo Yichen grabbed her chin fiercely, his narrow eyes seeming to burst into flames. Through gritted teeth, he snarled, "Don't you dare ask me why! You were the one who plotted to harm Ke Ren, causing her to be insulted and eventually forced to remove her uterus, depriving her of the right to motherhood!"

"It wasn't me... I didn't do it, I swear!" Summer denied for not the first time, but Bo Yichen had never believed her. The only other person who knew the truth was his sister, Bo Yilin, but she had become a vegetable after a car accident.

Summer became the main suspect of the accident and was sentenced to three years of torture in prison. In Bo Yichen's eyes, she was a woman of extreme evil!

"You hurt the woman I love the most, Summer. I promised to make you suffer!" Bo Yichen said.

"You are a devil!" Summer retorted.

"You are the one who forced me to do this," Bo Yichen replied, his voice dripping with cold laughter. Summer felt like she was dying from the pain. She stared at the man's ruthless back with bloodshot eyes as he walked away......