Chapter 12:Don't hate, don't read after death

The night is deep.

A person walking in the street on a Xia Ye, aimless, not knowing where to go.
In fact, if you want to die, there is no need to linger in this city.

Probably, want to take a look at the world's last prosperous bar.

Walking passers-by, see this wearing thin person, face so pale, want to ask her if she needs help, but that person seems unheard of.

Like a lonely soul, walking alone.

Until at last, in the dead of night, she found herself in a land where no one was.

The shore by the river was so quiet that the wind could be heard clearly.

Once upon a time, she loved the sound of the wind. She always thought it could play the perfect melody.

Now...

Thought to accompany her to the end, only the wind is sad.

Standing in the dangerous place, she looked at the distant river sea, dry no blood lips slightly hook.

"No one can ever hurt me again..."

All the pain will be gone.

When I close my eyes, I see the past in my mind.

"Xia Ye, if you can, never see him again in the next life."

Never again, fall in love with him.

Forget everything, be a heartless person, in this black world, to live.

"Bo Yichen, I don't hate you."

No, I won't read it until I'm dead.

Let's, uh, let each other go.

The moment of falling into the cold sea on a Xia Ye, suffocation and death, comes from all directions.

She closed her eyes and wished only to sink into the depths of the sea, no one else...
To disturb her peace.

...

Two days and 48 hours later, Bo Yichen still failed to find the Xia Ye.

The men he had sent were nowhere to be found.

Even finally contacted the police, pulled surveillance all over the city.

And every minute and second, Bo Yichen did not close his eyes, he now wants to know the news of the Xia Ye, but...

But he is afraid of hearing from her.

He looked at the wedding ring on his ring finger and whispered, "Xia Ye, where are you..."

When Bo Yilin looked at her brother like this, she felt guilty and blamed herself more.

"I am not good, should not leave my sister-in-law half step, I...... Brother, you hit me!"

It was her fault that she had failed to watch the Xia Ye.

Bo Yichen looked at her crying sister without a word.

He shook his head, not blaming her.

Because he was the one who had caused all this.

No one is at fault, the wrong person, only he.

"Yilin, do you believe in retribution?"

Bo Yichen once upon a time, never believe these two words, so he unbridled hurt Xia Ye.

He killed her and his children, let her family destroyed.

And now...

He's got his karma.

The Xia Ye's retribution was his own.

At this time, the police side called, said on the monitoring, found the trace of Xia Ye.
Holding back the pain in his heart, Bo Yichen rushed to the police station immediately with his sister.

...

On surveillance, Xia Ye after coming out of the cemetery, can be seen getting into a car.

And then the surveillance camera of the car shows the driver dropping her off at her destination Downtown Street.

Then in a monitored location, the woman can be seen wandering around without a purpose. She looks lost, like someone who can't find a home, frail.

Thin figure, as if the next second is like falling leaves.

Finally, in the area of the river sea, I saw the last figure of the Xia Ye.

After that, the unmonitored area.

She walked resolutely into the river shore and never came out again.

Thin Yilin looked at the monitoring, scared to cover his mouth, tears in his eyes dripping down. Sister-in-law she...

Seeing this, everyone knows what happened next.

The policeman's eyes turned to the motionless man standing where he was.

At that moment, Bo Yichen couldn't hear anything. He turned and walked away.

The police saw, immediately let people follow, to Jianghai area.

There may be the location of the crime.